Chapter 57

he knocked jae's door, waiting impatiently.

the door opened and revealed jae, his hair was messy and he had hickeys on his neck, changbin walked straight in without knocking, shocked to see lucas in his bed, naked.

changbin shut the door behind him, grabbing jae.

"what the fuck, get off me!"

"where is haneul?"

"h-how do you know him?"

"where is he, answer my question."

"no, you answer mine."

changbin punched jae square in the face, lucas gasped as jae stumbled back.

"where the fuck is the man who carved his initials into my fucking boyfriend?!"

"changbin listen, you won't last a minute against him."

changbin punched him again, making him bleed.

"tell me where he is!"

jae caved and told changbin the address, making his blood run cold, the man who lived in the place changbin woke up in after being. knocked out. he had shoved haneul into a cupboard, and locked him in there, narrowly missing him by jumping out of a window, he could've killed that dickhead so easily, it would've been so easy to wrap that rope around his throat and kill him.

changbin stormed out of the room. he desperately wanted to go to the house and choke the life out of the man who hurt his baby, but he held back, he had a plan in his mind. he headed back to his room that he now shared with felix, he had some things to do whilst jisung was watching felix.

he opened the door, calming himself down, he grabbed some ice and pressed it onto his knuckles, hissing slightly at the pain.

he smiled as he looked around at the room, he moved the cabinets and pushed the two beds together, making one big bed, then moved the two nightstands either side of it, there was a giant stuffie in the corner and a colouring book and some pencils around it, there were two stuffies on felix's bed. the rules on the wall made him smile, whenever they weren't intimate, changbin didn't see being called 'daddy' in a sexual way at all, sex didn't even cross his mind when felix called him daddy, he just got a warm feeling in his stomach.

he cleaned up a bit, trying to take his mind off his anger for the moment, before heading out to get felix, he heard hysterical giggles coming from behind the door, felix's laugh was contagious, he pushed the door open, already smiling as he saw felix sat on the floor with jisung, face paints set out around them, jisung looked up, waving, his face was covered in black and white splodges, and a dash of red under his bottom lip, felix's head snapped up and he jumped up, running to changbin.

"dada!"

"hello baby, looks like you're having fun." he chuckled.

felix dragged changbin over and sat on the floor with him.

"sungie is a puppy."

"a puppy?"

"mhm, those are his whiskers, and his black nose, and that's his tongue."

"oh yes, i see."

"felix, why don't you do changbin's face paint?"

"can i dada?"

"if you want to, prince."

"i already know what im gonna do."

changbin sat still as felix started to paint on his face, he was struggling not to smile as he focused on felix's face, the younger's eyebrows were knitted together, focusing, his pretty brown eyes were following the brush that was trailing over changbin's face, his tongue was sticking out of the corner of his mouth in concentration as he straddled changbin's lap, letting his creative side out.

felix stopped a second, looking blankly at the corner of the room, changbin suppressed a chuckle, poking felix.

"are you okay, little one?"

felix put a finger up to changbin, then abruptly sneezed, going back to his painting in a space of five seconds changbin couldn't hold back a smile anymore.

"noo daddy! you can't smile, I gotta concentrate!"

"sorry, you're just so beautiful, I can't not."

felix blushed slightly, smiling too. he went back to painting changbin's face, scrunching up his nose in concentration. changbin had to fight the urge not to stop him and make sure he knew he was the cutest thing ever. felix finally finished, looking at changbin's face, admiring his work.

"daddy! it looks so good!"

jisung chuckled and handed changbin a mirror, he looked at his face and smiled, he had black and orange smeared over his cheeks and forehead in stripes.

"youre a tiger!" felix giggled, climbing off changbin's lap.

"thats so good baby! you did so well! am i a scary tiger, or a nice tiger?"

"you're a daddy tiger."

"whats that?"

"you're nice tiger an soft, but if. someone mean, then you're scary tiger."

"ahh, i see, but i think this tiger is hungry."

"what do tigers eat?"

"some tigers eat princes, did you know that?"

felix jumped up, giggling, he ran away as changbin got up and chased him, felix squealed as changbin chased him around the room making tiger noises, felix ran against the wall, unable to get anywhere else, giggling and squealing as changbin approached, pinning him against it.

"noo i got caught!"

"and now the tiger is going to eat a handsome prince for his dinner!"

felix giggled and squirmed as changbin nipped and kissed all over his face and neck, making felix ticklish. felix laughed hysterically, making changbin laugh as he stopped, chuckling.

"we should put something on your face baby."

"dada do it."

changbin had felix sit down, and picked up light pink, he kissed felix's cheek, before starting to paint, he painted a pink heart onto felix's cheek, then took gold, painting a crown on the other cheek.

"this one because i love you, and this one because you're my prince."

"i love you so much daddy."

"i love you more kitten, more than you will ever know."

=====
A/N
I kept my promise
Stayarmyaghase
-The-Butterfly-
Daddy tiger Changbin
❤️❤️