Chapter 37

jeongin lay on chan's bed, sleeping peacefully, minho was in jisung's room, and chan and woojin were talking.

"what do you think they'll think of us?"

"i think they will support us."

"i cant help but feel kind of, out of it."

"what do you mean?"

"he was yours first, and now im here."

"you're worried that he loves me more than you aren't you?"

woojin nodded shyly, it had been a few weeks since the poly relationship started, chan and jeongin were together first after hooking up, but jeongin accidentally started to catch feeling for woojin, he was so confused because he did love chan, he asked woojin about it, not knowing what to do, woojin had secretly liked jeongin anyway, but didn't say anything because of chan, woojin told jeongin that he would speak to chan about it, and when they spoke, chan admitted that he had some feelings for woojin too, helping woojin come to terms with the fact that he had always liked chan, so they agreed on their polyamarous relationship, and couldn't be happier, but woojin often felt like he was intruding.

"go on, wake him up." chan smiled.

woojin smiled back, getting up, he walked over to sleeping jeongin, he looked so cute, he climbed up, straddling jeongin's thighs, he leant down, placing a gentle kiss on the side of jeongin's neck. jeongin stirred as chan came over, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching woojin leave kisses over jeongin's neck. jeongin let out a small sigh, tipping his head to the side, even just the tiny sound that jeongin made, got both chan and woojin going, they looked at each other, smirking.

woojin leant back down, catching jeongin's skin between his teeth, jeongin whined as he felt woojin bite him. chan started to harden in his shorts as he watched woojin make jeongin whine, woojin ran his hands up jeongin's back, under his shirt, feeling his warm skin, sucking softly on his neck. He opened his eyes, looking at chan and woojin, the smirks on their faces were enough for him to know what was going on. they pulled him up to kneel on the bed, chan moving to kneel behind him and woojin in front, chan slid his hands up jeongin's back, as woojin connected their lips.

they started a makeout session as chan started to kiss the younger's neck and shoulder, they broke the kiss to pull off jeongin's t-shirt, leaving him exposed, he looked at both men, surrounding him, making him feel needy for them.

jeongin pulled woojin back, kissing him with need as he moved his hips, brushing against chan, chan let out a low groan as he felt jeongin's ass rub his slightly hard erection.

"fuck jeongin." chan groaned as jeongin did it again, harder.

"hyung please." jeongin mumbled against woojin's lips.

chan moved his hands round to rub up and down jeongin's thighs, catching the string on his pants between his fingers, he undid them.

"kneel up baby."

jeongin helped chan slip them off. woojin and chan loved it when jeongin was left exposed when they were fully exposed, they watched the boy blush and try to subtly cover himself.

"ah ah, move your hands, we want to see you."

jeongin moved his hands, blushing harder as they looked at him. woojin leant forward and pulled off chan's shirt as jeongin tugged at his, once they were all undressed, jeongin was put on his hands and knees in front of woojin who looked down on him smirking. he pressed his tip against jeongin's lips as the younger opened his mouth for him, chan knelt behind him, teasing him with his fingers, jeongin whined around woojin's tip as he felt chan rub against him gently, he opened a bottle of lube, pouring some onto his fingers.