Chapter 62

"j-jae, im b-begging you, p-please, p-lease help m-e, i m-miss cha-ngbin s-so much, i c-cant do this, it h-hurts so much, please help me, p-please."

"what has he done to you? im sorry lix, i'm sorry i was so cruel to you, but there's nothing i can do."

"p-lease, tell ch-changbin where the h-house is, haneul w-won't know it was you, please jae, d-do anything you can, im going to d-die here." felix sobbed.

"i ca-"

"i know you h-hate me, im not asking for us to b-be friends, im asking for you to tell ch-changbin where i am so he can h-help me, i-i haven't eaten in three days, he won't let m-me, im so weak, please jae, o-or im g-going to die, stop being a c-coward and for once, do something go-od."

"fuck! okay, i can try, but i don't know if they will be able to take him, he said he got close to killing changbin, what if he's already dead?"

felix slipped instantly, starting to cry and shake violently.

daddy is dead.

it kept repeating in his mind and it wouldn't go away, he lost his daddy and he would be stuck here forever.

"no! no, i shouldn't have said that, im sure changbin is still alive, i just know that if haneul wants to kill changbin, he will."

"b-but when da-changbin sees what haneul has done, he gonna get really mad."

"we'll see."

haneul returned with the others, looking at the fresh tears on felix's face.

"so pathetic its unbelievable."

"he looks really skinny." one man said

"i think he still looks fat." haneul shrugged making felix self conscious.

"yeah, just don't feed him." He replied

"good idea."

"han?" jae piped up.

"hm?"

"if you don't feed him soon, he's going to die."

"okay, what's your point."

"just that, even though he needs to loose weight," jae said it with guilt, clearly not meaning it "you should keep him alive, it's a lot of hastle to cover up a dead body like that."

"that is true, maybe i might give him something, i don't know yet."

felix looked down, silent tears still streaming.

__

chan and minho were say either side of changbin, dealing with another breakdown, it had been five days since felix was taken, they had heard nothing from him, and couldn't figure out where the house was, changbin was sat on the floor, sobbing.

"all my fault, my fault, i did this."

"binnie don't say that, there's nothing you could do."

"i promised him nobody would ever hurt him, i broke it, this is all my fault."

"you need to calm down, remember what we said, we aren't going to stop until we get felix back."

changbin held felix's stuffed bunny in his arms, sobbing into it.

"im so sorry baby boy, daddy's so sorry."

minho rubbed his back, waiting for it to go away.

__

felix was lay at the bottom of the stairs, having just been pushed down them, he was shaking out of pain and fear as haneul walked down after him. before, haneul had never been this bad, felix struggled to breathe, he was bearly there, he had only had some leftover food once a day for the past three days, he barely got sleep, and had been used for haneul's pleasure more times than he could count. he had the word carved into his chest, bruises littering his body and marks from haneul's belt.

haneul had convinced him that changbin was dead, and now, knowing his daddy was gone, he was numb, numb to everything. he was hauled up and thrown into the couch, hitting the back of it and falling off, laying on the floor.

"get the fuck up!"

felix tried, but couldn't, his body hurt, but haneul's words didn't impact him anymore.

haneul pulled felix up, making him stand, his legs trembling, hardly able to hold him up, you could see his ribs through his torso, his wrists and ankles looked like they could snap, his cheeks and eyes were sunken from malnutrition. haneul stared at his body, pulling a disgusted face, he was wearing tiny black shorts, and nothing more. haneul walked forward, grabbing his jaw and forcing felix to look at him.

"its funny how you think changbin's gonna come and save you, but he's dead now isn't he, so he is free from you."

felix kept a straight face, haneuls words stinging his heart, but he didn't even have the energy to cry anymore. his head went light and he collapsed, passed out on the floor, haneul kicked him in the back, scoffing.

"pathetic."

he walked away, leaving felix, tears rolled down his cheeks as he lay there, staring forward, fighting to stay alive.

without warning, the door opened and jae walked in with a case of alcohol, he saw felix, his mouth falling open.

"felix?"

jae couldn't tell whether or not felix was dead, he put the case down and walked over, kneeling down, he rolled felix over, seeing his chest rise and fall shallowly.

"what has he done, felix, stay with me, please keep fighting, im going to get changbin, please keep breathing." jae mumbled, his voice wavering.

he stood up, going for the door.

haneul walked back out, seeing that felix was in a different position, the door had been opened, and there was a case on the table, he started to panic, what if someone was going to report him, he grabbed felix, ignoring his yelp of pain as he hauled him up the stairs, throwing him into the cupboard.

"make a sound and ill kill you."

"p-please j-jus-t k-ill m-me."

"just because you want me to, im not going to."

haneul shut and locked the door.

felix cried again, laying limp on the floor.

jae ran down the road, towards campus, he got there, making a line for changbin's dorm block. he ran up the stairs, running straight into changbin's room where everyone was, changbin stood up, lunging at jae, being held back by chan and woojin.

=====
A/N
but is jae really a hero?