Chapter 22

changbin continued to cuddle felix, he knew about littlespace, felix didn't know that changbin had figured it out, but he had, although to start with he thought it was weird, he knew that he wanted to love every aspect of felix, he noticed the changes in felix and wanted looked it up, he learnt as much as he could, not telling anyone he knew about it. he watched his boyfriend closely, noticing his voice get higher pitched before felix forced it back down, or his thumb make its way to his mouth before he moved it again. changbin was trying to make felix slip, he wanted felix to know he was safe.

"youre my baby, aren't you?"

felix nodded, biting his lip. he really wanted to slip, but he controlled himself, but changbin was making it very difficult.

"so so cute." changbin cooed, kissing felix's cheeks.

felix couldn't hold it back anymore, he looked desperately at jisung who was sat with minho, jisung instantly knew what was happening and got up.

"okay, i think you guys should leave."

changbin put his hand up to jisung, looking at felix.

"you can slip baby boy, it's okay."

felix stopped, looking at changbin confused.

"y-you know?"

changbin nodded, smiling. felix looked at his friends.

"we didn't tell him!"

"i can tell, i figured it out." changbin said quietly.

"and you don't think im weird?"

"of course not, i love you, and I want to love little you too."

felix smiled, hugging changbin closer.

"i love you too binnie."

changbin smiled, closing his eyes as he felt felix's arms around him. he definately had hyunjin to thank, he was glad that he started to protect felix. he ran his fingers through felix's hair, holding him like a baby.

"you trust me don't you?"

"yes."

"yes what?"

"yes daddy."

"good boy."

changbin smiled, looking down at felix.

"youre so beautiful."

felix took a deep breath, letting himself slip.

it was a big thing for him, to slip in front of changbin, he was very nervous, but also excited. he cuddled into changbin as he fully slipped.

"do you want anything prince?"

"i thirsty." felix said, his voice higher.

changbin looked up at jisung, almost making an uwu face.

"he has juice boxes in the fridge." jisung chuckled.

changbin moved a whining and clingy felix as he got up and went to the fridge. he got out a juice box, looking up to see felix sat with his legs crossed, making grabby hands for him. he sat down behind felix, pulling the younger to lay back against him.

he opened the juice for felix and handed it to him, putting his arms around him as he started to drink it.

"So, you really don't mind it?" jisung asked.

"not at all, he's fucking adorable."

jisung looked shocked, covering his face, changbin felt felix freeze looking up.

"you just said a bad word."

"good luck binnie."

felix put his drink down, jumping up and pushing changbin onto his back, sitting on him. he pouted.

"you can't say those words!"

"im sorry! im sorry baby, I won't say them anymore!"

"good, them are bad."

changbin pulled felix down into a hug. nobody really seemed bothered by felix being little, he just cuddled changbin, humming softly.

"do you forgive me?" changbin asked, stroking felix's head.

"yeah, I forgive you."

changbin smiled. he put his hands under felix's t-shirt. touching his skin. he listened to the group conversation as changbin cuddled felix. felix began to fall asleep, humming softly against changbin.

__

jae continued to beat felix into the ground as he sobbed and cried, he slipped into littlespace, calling desperately for daddy.

"changbin can't help you now you whore!" jae yelled.

felix looked up, seeing changbin, stood near them with chan, laughing hysterically as jae kept hitting felix, felix twitched with each blow, feeling walls closing in, something on his face.

"felix."

"felix!"

his eyes shot open and he looked up, seeing changbin over him, holding his face, he felt the tears in his eyes and on his cheeks, he started to cry, still in littlespace as changbin looked worried, he quickly pulled felix onto his lap, holding him close.

"its okay, daddy's here baby boy, im here, don't cry!"

changbin whispered soothingly as felix shook from fear, he touched his body, he couldn't feel pain, he was safe in changbin's arms. he listened to the sound of the melodic voice, soothing him as he controlled his breathing.

"it was just a nightmare lixie, you're safe, i won't let anyone hurt you."

felix sobbed, clinging to changbin as he tried to calm down, he breathed in through his nose, absorbing the scent that lingered on changbin. changbin stroked felix's hair, humming softly to him. he felt his boyfriend wipe away his tears as he whispered.

"you don't have to worry prince, I'm not leaving."

"the bad people came back and hurted me." felix whimpered.

"i know, but it isn't real, daddy won't let anyone hurt you, nobody will hurt you anymore."

"but in my dream, you laughed at me."

"do you believe that i would laugh if you were getting hurt?"

felix shook his head.

"then that's it, i would never laugh at you baby boy, i love you."

"i love you too."

changbin was surprised by himself, he was almost always unbothered and closed off, but when he was with felix, he couldn't control it, his soft side took over and he didn't even know what he was saying anymore. he smiled, holding felix close.

the night before, felix had fallen asleep on changbin so the older decided not to go, to just stay with him, jisung stirred in his bed across the room, sitting up.

"whats going on?"

"he had a scary dream, i woke him up."

jisung got out of bed, coming to sit next to felix, he rubbed his back, as felix breathed slowly.

"you're okay lix, changbin wouldn't let anybody hurt you would he?"

felix shook his head, looking up at changbin, loving the way his arms felt around felix. felix moved to straddle changbin's lap, putting his arms around the older's neck, hugging him. changbin returned the hug, rubbing felix's back.

"im proud of you baby boy, you're so brave."

"i never thought i would see you like this." jisung stated, watching them.

"neither did i, i hate to admit it, but he makes me soft."

=====