Chapter 19

The second the door closed, changbin threw felix against the wall, pressing their bodies together. he grabbed felix's body, touching him all over as he forced their lips together. felix smirked, he felt a surge of dominance and took him moment, he grabbed changbin and flipped them so the older was against the wall, not breaking the kiss. changbin looked shocked, but let felix have his way, he was throbbing agressively in his pants, as felix started kissing down his body, he pulled dof changbin's t-shirt, basically body worshipping his boyfriend as he started to leave trails of kisses and marks down changbin's chest, reaching his abs, felix licked up the hard muscle as changbin pulled his hair. felix moaned at the feeling.

"fuck lix, i can't wait! don't fucking tease me!"

felix dropped to his knees, looking up at changbin with big, innocent eyes. he hooked his fingers around changbin's sweats and started pulling them down, changbin watched, throbbing uncontrollably.

"felix, i can't fucking handle this, it hurts!"

felix smirked, taking chnagbin's pants down, once he was exposed, felix gulped, shocked by his size.

"whats wrong baby?" Changbin smirked.

"nothing."

once changbin was naked, felix stood up, he stepped back and began to seductively take off the rest of his clothes. he stared at changbin as he swayed his hips, taking down his shorts, he then turned his back to changbin, bending over to remove his underwear. changbin tried not to drool over felix's body as the younger teased him. once felix was naked, he stepped back up to changbin. he turned his back to changbin, bending over to push his ass against changbin. changbin groaned quietly, feeling the pleasure.

as changbin started to feel the heat run through his body, felix stood up, he walked away, swaying his hips as he turned on the hot water to the shower, he went back, pulling changbin's arm. they got in, feeling the hot water pour on both of them.

felix smiled innocently before dropping to his knees. he pressed changbin's tip against his tongue, wrapping his lips around his head, swirling his tongue around. changbin groaned, letting his mouth fall open. felix took a deep breath before starting to push his head down, taking as much of changbin into his mouth as possible. changbin groaned again as he watched felix take most of him into his mouth. he gagged but breathed through it and hummed to stop the gagging, water soaking his hair as changbin watched, in awe of him.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" changbin mumbled as the vibrations ran through his body.

felix started bobbing his head, loving the way changbin hit the back of his throat, he twisted his hand around the base of changbin's cock where he couldn't reach, he moved quickly, making eye contact with changbin as he sucked. changbin grabbed felix's hair, pulling it hard, watching the boy's eyes roll as he pushed felix down. felix let out a song of moans as changbin already felt his high coming on.

"fuck, right there! don't stop lix, oh shit!"

changbin bucked his hips into felix's mouth as he chased his high.

"fuck baby boy, that feels amazing."

felix kept going, his eyes watering and his lips swollen as he sucked hard. changbin bucked his hips harder as he reached his climax.

"fuck!" he called, not caring about the others anymore.

he came hard, groaning uncontrollably, he released down felix's throat, he swallowed it all, secretly loving the way changbin tasted. he licked changbin's dick clean before pulling off. he stood up on shaky legs, holding onto changbin, he watched his boyfriend pant and breathe hard as he recovered.

"fucking hell baby boy, you are amazing at that."

felix smiled, wiping his mouth. they ended up taking a shower together, once they were done, and changbin was recovered, they got out, throwing clothes back on, once they were ready, they left the bathroom and everyone looked at them.

"i said be quiet."

"What happened in there? i heard changbin, but i couldn't hear felix."

felix smirked, going to sit with the now awake jisung who was sat up in felix's bed, hyunjin and seungmin also woke up, talking too as well as jeongin who was also awake.

"so, jeongin, how was it?"

jeongin blushed as chan smirked. the group teased him a bit, until jeongin hit jisung lightly. they then moved their target to seungmin.

"you and hyunjin seemed to have a good time, cuddling and kissing on each other."

"oh shut up hyung, you were all over minho last night."

"can we talk about felix's body, have you seen the marks on that boy? he has hickeys every square inch of him!"

"excuse me, but if i didn't mark him, how would you lot know who he belongs to?"

felix shivered at the thought of belonging to changbin, he enjoyed watching changbin get involved.

"he is his own person you know."

"nope, i belong to him." felix piped up, running his hand through his hair.

changbin chuckled. woojin insisted that he didn't want anything to do with relationships until after he had finished his schoolwork and didn't have to put up with the group of idiots anymore.

"lets face it, we are literally a friend group now."

"more like a group of doms and their subs."

"wait, felix is binnie's sub, jeongin is chan's now apparently, the others haven't hooked up."

"i bet jisung would love to get fucked by minho though."

"he told me he would." felix added.

"felix, shut the hell up!" jisung hissed.

minho placed his hand on jisung's thigh, squeezing as jisung tensed up.

"it can be arranged."

jisung blushed hard as all attention turned to hyunjin.

"im not going to lie, i would love to make seungmin submit to me."

seungmin went red, looking at the other.

"that was very open."

"its the truth, i want to-"

"i don't wanna know!" felix jumped in.

everyone chuckled as seungmin covered his face. it seemed to be coming together that the group were finding each other, but changbin and felix were by far the most intimate.

=====