Chapter One

Characters:
You - Elena Hill
Your bestfriend - Ava Lowe
Mattia Polibio
Kairi Cosentino
Alejandro Rosario
Robert Georges
Roshaun Diah
Vic Marques
Alvaro Romero
Jenna
And more....

ELENA'S POV:

"ELENA THE BUS IS HERE" screamed my mom. I looked outside my window and there it was. Crammed with every single student who went to my high school. Valley High. On the upper west side. I think it's useful to mention it's literally hell on earth. If you don't fit in, you're left isolated. There's the semi - famous Tik Tok boys, the rich white girls, the nerds, the jocks, you get my flow? And there was no way in hell I was getting on that bus with those clowns. I slowly put my books in my bag and walked downstairs almost in slow motion to annoy my mom even more.
"ELENA!" she yelled. I rolled my eyes and sighed, whilst putting on my Vans.
"I'm not getting on that bus mom, I'll walk instead" I said, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.
"You're getting that bus, and why can't you ever have a healthy breakfast Elena?"
"I'm not and it's one of my 5 a day ma" I waved the apple in her face and she flicked me off.
"Get. On. The. Bus."

I rolled my eyes again and walked out towards the bus. And there they were. The Tik Tok boys. I never learned their names by heart, cause I honestly don't see what everyone else sees in them. They're basically boys who dance infront of their phones for 30 seconds, which results in thousands, even millions of views. I don't see the big deal unlike every girl in my school, they worship the ground these boys walk on.

I got on the bus and went to find a seat next to Ava. As I made my way past everyone I noticed one of the Tik Tok boys staring at me. His wavy brown hair just brushing past his hazel eyes, which were looking directly into mine. The corners of his perfect plump lips curved into a smirk as he noticed me staring back at him. I felt my face flush red with embarrassment. No. Snap out of it Elena. I looked away immediately and took my seat next to Ava. She started rambling on about some girl named Alex taking over the internet, but all I could think about was the way he was staring at me. Almost as if he was looking directly into my soul. No. That's weird Elena. I managed to get him out my head, but it wasn't very long till he came back in and took over all my thoughts. No catching feelings Elena, that never ends well. Especially after last time.

Besides, I didn't even know the boys name...

A/N- THANK YOU FOR READING OMG!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME!! ILYSM💛💛💛