Chapter 41

ELENA'S POV:

A strong feeling of anticipation filled me as Ale was speaking. Who was this girl and why had she clearly affected the boys? Mattia looked confused, but I felt sick.

"I don't feel too good" I said quietly. Mattia pulled me to the side and told Alejandro and Alvaro to wait up.

"Baby, if you wanna go home, we'll leave" he said, tilting my chin up so he could look into my eyes.

I thought about it for a second. I looked at the boys, they gave me a smile.

"No, we're staying" I said firmly, and I took his hand and started walking into school. Alejandro and Alvaro followed suit and walked behind us.

"I like this version of you" said Mattia, smirking at me, as we walked into school. Everyone's eyes were set on us but I couldn't care less.

"What about this version?" I said. I turned to Mattia and pulled him in. He smirked and put his arms around my waist.

"Wait guys it's-" Alejandro started. But I didn't hear whatever he said after, cause Mattia was already kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He smirked and bit down on my lip softly, and I ran my hands through his hair. He looked directly into my eyes, sinking his teeth into my bottom lip. I looked into his eyes and gently pulled his hair making him turn red. He pulled away, with his arms still tightly wrapped around my waist, but his breathing was heavier. I smirked and looked at his lips. Red. Just the way I liked them.    

I could do this all day.

"God she's such a slut" I heard someone say. I whipped my head around and saw Kairi's hand intertwined with hers. He had his head down and his eyes were on the ground. Her standing next to him made me feel physically sick. I looked at Mattia and his eyes were wide, and so Alejandro were looking at me nervously, waiting for my reaction.

The whole hall had gone silent. Mattia moved his mouth towards my ear.

"That's Alicia"

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. I turned to face them, and sure enough she was wearing the bracelet.

"You bitch!" I yelled and charged for her. But Mattia had his arm around me and pulled me back.

"Careful darling, you might break a nail" she said in her British accent. It really was her. I kept trying to push Mattia off me but he was stronger than me, and tightened his grip on me.

"I'll break all my nails if it means I can break your dumb fucking face" I threatened, causing her to take a step closer to Kairi. Like he could do shit.

"Babe she's not fucking worth it" said Mattia, making her laugh.

"But I'm sure that's not what you said when you were last in bed with me, Mattia" she said loudly.

"Wait what?" I looked at Mattia who rolled his eyes.

"Babe she's trying to get a reaction, I was never in bed with her, ask the boys, I've always hated her" he whispered. I looked at Alejandro and he nodded his head at what Mattia was saying. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I stopped resisting and sunk into Mattia's arms, defeated. I looked at Kairi with tears in my eyes.

"How could you?" I cried. He looked at me sympathetically but I honestly never wanted to look at him again.

"Baby don't cry" said Mattia, wiping my tears. Alicia stepped forward towards me and Mattia tightened his arms around me.

"I'm back in my own town, you dumb bitch" she hissed. I clenched my fists bit didn't react for Mattia's sake.

"And if you dare think you're about to take my spot in this school, you've got more than an insult heading your way" she said. I was about to say something but Mattia beat me to it.

"Stop talking outta your flat ass Alicia" he said bluntly, offending her.

She flicked her blonde hair back before looking at him "that's not what you said when-"

"Aye Kairi come get your horse already, it's giving me a headache" yelled Alejandro, cutting her off.
I laughed and Mattia kissed my head. Alicia turned to Kairi and took his hand. Without saying anything else they walked away.

Everyone else went back to what they were doing and I sighed into Mattia's chest.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that baby, none of us had any idea she'd be coming back" said Mattia.

"We thought the witch was gone for good" said Alejandro, he had an angry expression on his face.

"Thanks for defending me guys" I said quietly. Alejandro smiled, and so did Mattia.

"I promise we're not letting her say shit to you" said Alejandro, placing a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Alvaro, he looked shook.

"You good Alvaro?" asked Mattia. He snapped out of it and looked at us all with a frown. He shook his head.

"She just always ruins everything, and we're all so good right now"

Alejandro put his arm around him "she's not ruining anything this time, Kairi chose his team. We're good without him, right?" he looked at Mattia and I.

"Right" we said in unison.

A/N: YALL DIDNT REALLY THINK I'D BRING ALICIA INTO THIS STORY AND NOT USE HER AS A PLOT TWIST???? OOOP-