Chapter 47

MATTIA'S POV:

I wrapped my arms around Elena, but she'd already opened her eyes. Alicia and Kairi were heading for us, and they didn't look too happy. But at this point, I couldn't care less about their problems.

"I'm telling you he did it!" yelled Alicia, dragging Kairi along behind her. Elena buried her face into my chest and I tried to ignore the butterflies, but it was hard considering I had the most beautiful girl on the planet in my arms.

"Did what? Can you stop yelling" I said.

"You messed up our project, I know it was you who spilled acid over our sculpture" she said, pointing a manicured nail at me. I rolled my eyes and Elena turned to face them.

"You've been in New Jersey for less than a week, there's no way you made a full sculpture" she said.
But that just infuriated Alicia even more, and she took a step forward to Elena. I remembered what I told Elena in the car, and even though Elena was ready to fight Alicia any day, I wasn't letting it get to that point. I stood in front of Elena and made her stand behind me.

"Don't say shit to her" I threatened her. Alicia looked up at me and gulped, before turning to Kairi.

"Aren't you going to do something?" she hissed, but he shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone.
I felt a little tap on my back and turned around to Elena.

"What's up baby" I asked her, but her face was worried. She looked at her phone, then at me.

"I-it was her" she said, giving a deathly cold stare to Alicia, who adjusted the strap on her purse. Elena's hand was shaking as I took the phone from her and I read what was on the screen.

It was our school website. But someone had hacked it. Instead of "Welcome to Valley High" it now read:

"Alejandro is in love with Alicia?! Vic who?"

My eyes widened when I read what I saw. I covered my mouth as if I was about to puke.

"How could you?" I said quietly, turning to Alicia. She smiled innocently and shrugged.

"Someone had to tell her" she said, examining her nails. I looked back at Elena and she was shaking with anger. I took a step back. I wasn't holding her back on this one, if Elena didn't hurt her, I would. But that wasn't my motive, I didn't hit girls, and Elena was closest to Vic, so this was her battle.

ELENA'S POV:

I looked at her dumbass face, staring back into mine. Mattia had stood back, creating space between me and her. Kairi was looking at me nervously, he still hadn't seen the website.

"What?" she asked me, giving me a dirty look.

"Leave" I said, counting to ten in my head.

1, 2, 3

"Or what?" she said, taking a step closer.

4, 5, 6

"Leave" I repeated, my fists curling up.

"Or. What." she said, imitating my voice.

7, 8, 9

"Leave, Alicia" I whispered with my jaw clenched.

"Bite me bitch" she growled.

10

I charged at her, causing her to fall backwards and hit her head on her floor. My fist connected to her nose and then at her cheek. I've never had more hate towards someone. I wrapped my hand around her neck and made her look at me.

"You're gonna regret fucking with Vic" I whispered.

"I'm sorry I'll take it down" she cried, trying to shield herself. I let go of her and stood back up. Kairi and Mattia were stood with their jaws on the floor.

"You're fucking amazing" said Mattia. Kairi looked at Alicia, and then back at me.

"You didn't have to do that" he said quietly. Mattia looked at him, and took out his phone.

"Shut the fuck up Kairi, look what your girlfriend did" he said, putting the phone in Kairi's face. He had the same reaction as Mattia.

"Is no one going to help me?" said Alicia, she was just beginning to get breath back.

Mattia and I ignored her, but Kairi looked at her.

"Fuck you Alicia" he said, walking away.

She stood up and grabbed her purse. But she picked it up from the wrong side and all the contents fell out. And out rolled a black bottle, with the label:

ACIDIC SOLUTION