Chapter 55

ELENA'S POV:

I took out my phone and dialled 911.

"Wait" said Mom, putting her hand on mine. I shook my head and proceeded to call the police.

"I'm not holding b-" 

"Elena shut up" she whisper shouted. I looked at the worry lines forming on her forehead. Then I heard the footsteps. The loud, obnoxious stomps coming up the stairs.

Sure enough, Mike burst through the door, a bottle of vodka in his hand.

"Whooo the fuck is the guy outside" he said, it was hard to understand him cause his words were slurred. But I figured it out easily enough. I walked over to the window and saw him. I smiled with relief over the fact that he looked exactly like the way I remembered him.

Now, everything was going to be okay.

MATTIA'S POV:

As soon as I got home I went straight to my bedroom. I collapsed onto my bed and pulled out my phone. The group chat was quiet for once. Maybe it was because Kairi had left.

I noticed how weird he was acting earlier at Alejandro's. I pushed any thoughts of him and Elena getting back together to the back of my head. I'm good at overthinking, but I wasn't about to let this take over my entire mind. Besides, Elena's happy with me, and I'm head over heels for her. I started smiling like an idiot whenever she came into my head.

Then I heard my bathroom door unlock. I stood up immediately and took a step back.

"Who is it" I shouted, but there was no answer. The door opened more, and Ava stepped out. She was wearing a blue mini skirt with a white jumper. I breathed a sigh of relief and put my hand on my chest.

"Fuck Ava, I have a front door" I sighed, walking back over to my bed, and sitting on the edge.

"I know, but I wanted it to be a surprise" she said, flashing me a huge grin.

"What do you want?" I asked, turning my attention back to my phone.

"Well now that you ask" she walked over to me and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I want you" she whispered, biting her lip. I looked at her, horrified.

"Get off me!" I yelled, pushing her off me and standing up. She was offended, and looked at me in shock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ava?" I asked her, causing her to become angry.

"Why the fuck are you dating Elena? I'm so much better than her!" she yelled back, taking a step towards me.

"You will never be better than her" I said, my voice intimidatingly low "now get the fuck out my house" 

Her nostrils flared and she marched towards my door. I heard it slam, and winced knowing everyone was asleep. I went over to the window and saw her walking home. I contemplated on whether I should tell Elena about what happened. Did she really need the added stress?

I took off my clothes and got into bed. I looked up at the ceiling as an anxious feeling went through my body. Elena still had Mike in her house. I turned on my side and prayed he wouldn't cause trouble. Soon enough, I fell asleep to the thought of her.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 4K ! We hit it less than a 5 days after hitting 3K, and I'm so grateful, thank you 💛