Chapter 23

MATTIA'S POV:

I got to Alejandro's place at around 4:15. Alvaro, Roshaun and Vic were already there. After greeting them all I went into the kitchen to find McDonald's breakfast was on the table and helped myself to pancakes.

Alejandro came into the kitchen and gave me an awkward smile.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing it's just that, this isn't gonna be weird for you is it?"

"What?" I had a confused expression on my face.

"You know" he made a face. By this point I was just getting plain annoyed.

"No Alejandro what the fuck"

He sighed and facepalmed "Elena"

I shrugged and played it off "what about her?"

"Oh my god forget it" he laughed and walked out. As weird as Alejandro was acting, I knew what he was talking about. I just didn't wanna talk about it. Everyone was going to be tip toeing around me because they knew I was about to go on vacation with the girl that I was in love with. It sucks to be me huh?

The rest of the gang pulled up at 4:30. Elena was wearing sweats with a black thrasher hoodie. And for once it wasn't Kairi's hoodie. She looked gorgeous even though she was still half asleep. She smiled at me when she saw me and I returned the smile as a thousand butterflies swarmed my stomach.

The Uber came on time and we all piled inside. I sat on one side of Elena and Kairi was on the other. She fell asleep straight away, along with everyone else. I was on my phone when I felt her head fall on my shoulder. I carefully looked over and she was passed out for sure. I looked over at Kairi with a nervous look but he was out too. Then I looked back at Elena. I tucked a stand of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Nah I was doing too much. I went back to my phone and tried to get my mind off everything.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and tried to stay awake. But I fell asleep and my head was resting on Elena's. Her familiar watermelon scent was all I could smell, I can't remember anything after that since I passed out for god knows how long.

I was awoken by Ale shaking me. I tried to open my eyes and realised we were getting closer to the airport.

"Dude get off her before Kairi wakes up" he whispered shouted.

I noticed I was cuddled up to Elena, and slowly moved her slightly away from me so Kairi wouldn't assume anything.

"Thanks bro" I whispered back, Alé nodded and rolled his eyes at me. How could I help it? I love the girl for crying out loud.

Elena and Kairi were still out cold. I reached over and flicked Kairi on the forehead and he woke up immediately. Everyone else was slowly waking up and we pulled up outside Terminal 2. The driver went to the back to help get the bags out and we all stood around waiting to receive out shit.

Me, Kairi, Elena and Alejandro were stood nearest to the driver. He handed me my bag and winked at me.

"You have good holiday with girlfriend" he had this weird foreign accent which made it hard to understand whatever he was saying.

"Excuse me? I asked him narrowing my eyes slightly.

He gestured at Elena and winked again.

"Your girlfriend no?" he said again. Shit. I think he saw us sleeping. My eyes widened. Kairi looked highkey offended. Alejandro grabbed his luggage and walked away real quick with Vic beside him. Elena realised what was going on and took Kairi's hand.

"No actually-" I started.

"I'm his girlfriend" she said sternly, kissing Kairi on the cheek before leading him into the airport. Well that wasn't awkward at all. I sighed and picked up the rest of the bags which were mine and made my way into the airport.

This was going to be the longest weekend of my life.

A/N: HI EVERYONE 💛 I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!! 2K HERE WE COME :)
IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE SO MUCH WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ONE, I LOVE YOU ALL 💛💛💛