Chapter 35

ELENA'S POV:

Jenna entered, wearing a tight pink skirt which barely covered anything, along with a white tank top. What was it? The 80's? I looked at Mattia, he had a confused look on his face when he saw Jenna walk through. Her makeup was done to the max, and she walked in and stared at us both.

"Out of all the people I know, it had to be you" said Mattia, rolling his eyes.

"What? No I wanted to check up on you" she said, rushing to his side and holding his hand. The fuck.
Mattia took his hand back quickly and looked disgusted.

"You don't even talk to me anymore, why would I want to have anything to do with you? Please leave Jenna, I have nothing to say to you" he said, I held my laugh in at her expression.

She scoffed and came and sat on my bed, much to my surprise.

"I came to check up on Elena anyway" she said, turning her attention to me.

"How've you been?" she said, with an innocent smile. I narrowed my eyes at her. There was no way she caught a flight out to Las Vegas, just to come "check up" on us. She definitely wanted something.

"Stop acting like you care Jenna" I said.

She looked offended and placed her hand on her heart.

"But Elena, I do care about you" she gave me this sickly sweet smile which made me wanna throw up.
Then I dropped it.

"You didn't seem to care when you called me a slut in the hallway the other week" I said, smiling back at her.

Mattia's eyes widened at my words, and I saw his first curl up into a ball.

"You what?" He said loudly.

"What?! Why would I-" Jenna started.

"Get the fuck out before I call the nurse, and don't ever come near me or my girlfriend again" he warned her. My heart almost skipped a beat when he called me his girlfriend. I didn't even know we were official and clearly neither did Jenna. Her face dropped and she looked Mattia with puppy dog eyes.

"But Mattia what does she have that I don't?" She pouted.

"Everything" he said sternly. I blushed and smiled at him.

She gave Mattia the middle finger and turned to walk out. But someone else rushed in as she was walking out.

"Jenna why the fuck do you walk so fast, I was looking for you ev-"

My jaw hit the floor as I saw Ava. Dressed, exactly the same as Jenna. Hair, make up, you couldn't even tell them apart. My supposed bestfriend was no longer my bestfriend I guess.

"Oh h-hey Elena, didn't know you were here" she muttered under her breath.

I folded my arms across my chest "no, no you wouldn't have because I didn't tell anyone, but clearly you managed fine without me" I said, gesturing at her outfit.

She looked down and smiled proudly "oh yeah, Jenna did it for me".

I shook my head, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Where have you even been, it's like you're not even my best friend anymore" I said quietly. Mattia was staying quiet because he knew this was my battle.

Jenna wrapped an arm around Ava's shoulder and smiled at me "well she found a better best friend in me" she leaned forward to me "someone who doesn't treat her like shit" she hissed.

I laughed "Ava you know I've never treated you like shit, but if you really confide in" I nodded at Jenna "that. Then go ahead"

Ava shifted uncomfortably and looked around the room. Jenna gave me a dirty look and turned on her heel with Ava following her like a lost sheep.

"Have fun with your fuckboy" she called.

"Aye fuck you Jenna" shouted Mattia. He got up and came to sit on my bed.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked, staring into my eyes to find any signs of sadness.

I nodded and kissed his cheek "I'm fine, Ava and I were drifting apart anyway. It's just sad that she chose Jenna out of everyone".

He smiled and held my hand "trust me, she'll come running back to you when she realises what she lost"
I smiled and looked at our luggage. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Let's go home already"