Chapter 2

ELENA'S POV:

The bus journey to school was only 10 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. I could feel his eyes on me for the whole 10 minutes. Ava had realised my head was elsewhere and put in her earphones, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

As soon as we got to school I went straight to my locker and got out my books. I went to shut my locker but before I could close it I noticed there was a note which had fallen out of it. I must've missed it when I'd opened my locker. I went to read it and it said:

Meet me on the field at lunch?

A sudden shiver went down my spine as I scrunched up the note and threw it back in my locker. It was probably some sick prank one of the jocks were playing on me. Social outcasts like me were always their main target. Or was I overthinking it? What if somebody really did want to see me? I pushed the thought of a secret admirer to the back of my head and started to walk towards biology.

I took my usual seat at the back of class and put my hood up. And there he was. The same Tik Tok boy from the bus. I had never noticed him in my class before but after this morning I couldn't keep my eyes off him for some reason. Before I knew it, he caught me staring and smirked to himself. That smirk, ugh I wanna wipe it right off his face. His perfect, beautiful face. Ugh don't catch feelings for this idiot Elena. I quickly put my head down and pretended to write notes, my face a deep shade of red.

MATTIA'S POV:

There she was. Elena Hill. She was easily the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I just don't know why my dumbass couldn't go talk to her. She obviously knew who I was, everyone knew the gang. I just wish I had the courage to say something to her, I didn't want anyone BUT her. I loved her long brown hair, and the way her dimples came out whenever she smiled. That smile. Damn, she knows what she's doing. I wanted to try talk to her at lunch maybe, just to get to know her a little. But there was something about her, I don't know what it was, but it just told me to leave her alone. But I didn't have any intention to hurt her, all I wanted to do was protect her, protect her from all the hurt in the world. But I had to make her mine first. After I'd snapped out my daydream I looked over at her only to see her pretty brown eyes staring right back into mine. I smirked knowing she was staring at me. Yeah. This is gonna be easy.

Lunchtime came around and I headed towards the back of the cafeteria. That's where she usually sits with her friend Ava. I heard Alé calling me to sit with the boys but I had to talk to her. Adrenaline rushed through me as I looked around the cafeteria. Where was she? I was about to head back to Alé but then I saw Ava, and thought maybe she could help.
"Hey Ava you seen Elena around lately?"
"Nope, last time I saw her was in bio, why?"
"No reason" I put my hands in my pockets and started walking back to my table. Where was Elena? Defeated, I sunk into my seat next to Alé, and started to eat lunch.

ELENA'S POV:

I decided to go to the field at lunch. I had nothing to lose anyway. I put my bag in my locker and headed to the field at lunch.

As I walked past the cafeteria I saw the Tik Tok boy from the bus. He was looking around the cafeteria, probably for his friends I guess. I quickly walked out of school before my stupid ass did something which would embarrass myself again.

I got to the field and could make out a figure standing in the middle of the pitch. It was mid December, so there was no way anyone would willingly stand outside in the cold. As I got closer to the figure I realised it was a Tik Tok boy. Great. Just what I needed. I turned to leave but then I heard:
"Hey I'm Kairi"

A/N: TYSM FOR READING OMG I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER BETTER, I PROMISE THERE WILL BE BETTER CHAPTER SOON!!! 💛💛💛💛