Chapter 14

ELENA'S POV:

Kairi left pretty quick. I was thinking about talking to him about everything that's happened. I was hoping to do it tonight since he was meant to stay for the sleepover but it seemed like he couldn't even stand to be in the same room as me anymore. He'd been on my mind all day and I had to speak to him, because I felt like there was still so much tension between us. But I was with Mattia right now. He was happy, and so was I. Was I? No. Stop Elena.

The boys were still cheering and singing Christmas songs after Kai left, and Mattia pulled me outside his bedroom.

"I love you" he said. I gave him a weak smile and held his face in my hands.

"Mattia I don't think I'm ready to s-"

"And you don't have to say it" he took my hands and softly kissed them "but I had to. I couldn't wait any longer. I love you and I never want to stop loving you. Ever since we started talking my life has been so much better, and it's all thanks to you. I know we had a rough start with Kairi but we made it".

I didn't know what to say. When he said Kairi's name all the memories came rushing back. The football field, the notes, the date. I had to stop. Mattia was still talking but I'd zoned out because of how much I was thinking of Kairi. Why was this happening?

"I know I made a mistake by trying to kiss you when you were with him, but it was honestly my best mistake" he smirked at me. Without thinking I leaned in and kissed him. And neither of us pulled away. Our tongues intertwined and he slid his arms around my waist. My hands travelled up his chest and went around his neck, pulling him closer to me. His cologne was intoxicating but it just made me want him even more.

"Ew dude that's gross"

It was Alvaro. He was trying to get past us to go to the kitchen but we were too busy making out. We started laughing and apologised before walking back into the room. Alé and Roshaun were already passed out on the mattresses and Mattia handed me one of his t-shirts to sleep in my with sweats. I changed and came back into the room. Mattia was looking at me as if I was the most beautiful girl on the planet, and honestly it was kinda cute.

"Tell me how my clothes look better on you than they do on me" he said, making me blush. We climbed into bed and he held me close and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Goodnight Elena"

"Goodnight Mattia"

A/N: I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY, BUT ALOT OF YOU MESSAGED ASKING FOR A POV ON ELENA, SO I TRIED AND I HOPE ITS GOOD ENOUGH, SORRY ITS SO SHORT ILY ALL 💛💛💛💛💛