Chapter 12

MATTIA'S POV:

It was Christmas Eve. The gang had decided that we'd be meeting for 10pm at my place, and we were planning on having a sleepover.

It was 9:30 and Kairi knocked on my window. I went over and let him in. "I do have a front door you know" I laughed.

"Okay but where's the fun in that?" he replied, making me shake my head. Kairi and I were good now, he'd forgiven me completely and didn't hate my guts, unbelievably. We took out mattresses so no one would have to sleep in another room, and made a couple Tik Toks before Roshaun and Alvaro came. Robert and Alejandro had gone to pick up food so they'd be here a little late. Elena came around 10:30. She was wearing a short white top with ripped black jeans. She looked effortlessly beautiful and then I realised I was staring too long.

"H-hi" I said quickly. She laughed and shook her head.

"What is it with guys opening the door and staring at a girl for ages instead of saying hello?" She replied.

"Not just any girl though. Only you" I said dreamily. She raised her eyebrows. Fuck. My eyes widened. "Did I just-"
"Say that out loud? Yeah you did" she was laughing again. God I'm stupid.

We went upstairs and the boys were having a pillow fight. They stopped as soon as we walked in and it went quiet.

"Why'd you stop bitches" said Elena. She picked up the nearest pillow and sent it straight into Ale's stomach which caused him to double over. Roshaun looked stunned until they all erupted and started a whole fight. I joined in and we were fooling around till there were so many feathers it was getting hard to see. Robert whacked Alvaro and he fell into Elena causing her to fall backwards. Luckily, I was stood next to her and caught her in time. She looked right into my eyes and her cheeks went red, and so did mine. I helped her to her feet and the boys had gone quiet and were watching us.

"Thank you" she whispered, looking towards the floor. Her hair was messy and there were feathers all over her, yet she still gave me butterflies.

I tucked a stand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek softly. She smelled like watermelons, and I wasn't complaining.

"You're welcome, I mean I pretty much just saved your whole life, but no biggie" I said sarcastically while shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh my god shut up" groaned Alé, making us all laugh. We tidied up my room and decided to watch a movie whilst we ate. Elena and I snuggled up on my bed and the rest of the boys took up the mattresses.

ELENA'S POV:

We must've spent a good 20 minutes arguing over which film to watch. Roshaun wanted a horror, but Mattia wanted a romance. Yes. Mattia Polibio. Wanted to watch. A romance.

"Man just cause you all boo'd up don't mean that we have to watch the gooey shit too, do that when y'all alone for crying out loud" he said, which made me laugh so hard. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement.
Mattia sighed and gave in "fine whatever, horror it is". I stopped laughing when I heard that. I hate horror films more than anything on this planet. Sure it gave me a reason to cuddle up to Mattia but still.

Roshaun chose "The Ring". How fun. I buried my head into Mattia's neck and he started laughing.

"What's the matter baby" he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I hate horror films" I confessed, which only made him laugh even more. I punched his arm and he stopped almost immediately.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he said smiling "I just can't help but get the feeling that you're only saying that as an excuse to get closer to me" he smirked. Okay I did not mean to blush as hard as I did.

A/N: OMG IM V SORRY FOR HOW SHIT AS WELL AS SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS. I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SO GOOD AND I'LL PUBLISH ASAP 💛💛💛💛