Chapter 24

KAIRI'S POV:

We landed in Vegas at around 4am. We were all slumped but there was still one thing playing on my mind. It was the driver. Why did he say that Elena was Mattia's girlfriend? Did he see something whilst I was sleeping? I sighed as Alejandro checked us in at the hotel. Was this relationship just going to be me having trust issues over everything? I looked over at Elena. She was talking to Roshaun about something. She caught my eye and smiled at me, I smiled back at her. Even though she was looking tired as hell, she was still the prettiest girl I'd ever met.

Alejandro made his way over to us with the room keys and waited for the elevator. The first one came and Robert, Alvaro, Roshaun and Mattia got in. The rest of us got in the next one and Elena rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes. Vic nudged Alejandro and started fangirling quietly. It made me smile. The fact that someone was happy for me made me genuinely happy. I looked at Elena through the mirror. She didn't even have to do anything, and she already looked gorgeous. This girl had me head over heels for her. We got to our floor and Alejandro and Vic were in the room next door to us. We said goodnight and went into our room.

Elena walked in and looked around in awe. It was a fancy ass room, but she was by far the most beautiful thing in my sight.

"How pretty is this room?" she said dreamily. I think she was still tired cause her words were slurred. I walked over to her and pulled her in.

"Never as pretty as you mama" I whispered, before gently kissing her lips. She blushed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slightly opened my eyes and looked at the clock.

5:30am.

Shit. Reluctantly, I broke the kiss, causing Elena to give me a confused look.

"I was enjoying that" she said, narrowing her eyes at me. I cuddled her close and kissed her cheek.

"But it's 5:30 and we should really get sleep baby" I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're right" she sighed. She lifted her arms up and gave me an innocent smile.

"Carry me?" she asked. I rolled my eyes playfully and scooped her up in my arms.

"How could I say no to that face?" I said. I carried her towards the bed and laid her down in the sheets. She dozed off quick enough and I kissed her forehead. I changed out my jeans and got into bed next to her. I pulled her towards me, carefully so I wouldn't wake her. I was just about to fall asleep until her voice woke me up.

"Kairi?" she whispered. I woke myself up quickly so I could pay attention to her.

"Y-yeah?" I held back a yawn.

She turned so that we were facing each other, which lowkey made me a little nervous.

"Shit I just woke you up didn't I?"

I smiled even though I knew she wouldn't see it.

"No baby, I actually thought you were asleep" I said.

"Well can I ask you something?" she propped herself up on her elbows. This was serious.

"Of course you can"

There was a moment of silence before she spoke.

"Who's Alicia?"