Chapter 1 : pilot

Elenas POV

*buzz buzz*

My alarm goes off at exactly 6:00 am so that I can wake up just in time for my first day of freshman year, said to be the worst but also the best. No matter what anyone says, I am going to keep a positive attitude all day, everyday. You know that's what I have said since my first year of middle school and they all have ended up being crap. I roll on my side to check my phone.

* 3 missed calls from baby 💘 *
* 12 texts from baby 💘 *
* 7 texts from Gina *
* 3 texts from Gabby *
* 8 texts from Sierra *
* 96 other messages *

Ugh, I remember that everyone always texts each other on the first day so that we know where we're meeting, lunch, how we're getting home, etc.

Everyone is super dramatic about the first day and it just gets really annoying. I look at the alarm and it says 6:07 . I figure that I should start getting ready.

I step out of my bed and into my slippers and head to the bathroom. Once I get to the bathroom the light is on and the door is locked. James, my brother.

I bang on the door, "James hurry the hell up!"

He does this every morning he's probably just taking pictures and sending it to every girl on snap. He's popular so every girl hits him up.

Once I bang some more and threaten to call Dad, he laughs and opens the door.

I take a shower then get dressed. I decide to wear a white tight-fit shirt with sunflowers on it. It shows my upper chest, revealing my collar bone that I would probably get dress coded for and it's strapless so I throw on a green jean jacket. I wear ripped jeans and some white vans. I think it's a pretty decent outfit.

I go to my vanity and do some makeup. I go for a natural look with fake eyelashes cause mine aren't that good. I wear some blush and lip gloss, I don't want to be too extreme.

I decide that i should probably call Anthony back, considering he's my boyfriend and all. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey babe, how come you didn't call me earlier? I was worried" he says in his sweet voice. I haven't seen him in two month cause he's been at this stupid boot camp all summer, I miss him so much.

"Sorry, I was asleep and in a rush," I say while running down the stairs.

"Okay well I'll be there in ten to pick you up, I miss you" he tells me.

"I miss you too," I say in a pouting voice.

We exchange, "I love you's' and then I make myself some toast. I grab my checkered black and white vans backpack and walk outside to see Anthony sitting on his red corvette, he's rich and all.

I run over to him and and he stands up and we hug for 5 minutes. He kisses me and tells me he missed me and then he drives me to school.

I sigh as we walk into to the school, based off what everyone says about freshman year I have a feeling this will be a long year.