Chapter 38 : "aww, now?"

*hey! I just want to say that I'm so sorry for the late updates!! I'm trying my best. But I'm only releasing 3 today and do 5 more tomorrow I just want to catch up on everything. I promise :) love y'all and thank you so so so much for 50k it means the whole world. Enjoy! -val*

I quickly recover so that she can't read my reaction and I just smile. She leaves the room and my eyes widen in embarrassment.

I hear laughs coming from beside of me. I frown. I grab a pillow and throw it at his face. He stands up and I see him smiling, wide.

"Feelings?" He laughs some more.

I'm not laughing just looking at him with a disgusted face, "it's not funny kio."

He sits next to me on the edge of the bed.

"Okay okay, sorry," he smiles at me

"Sooo...these feeling huh? What about mr boyfriend?"

I start to stand up, walking to the mirror, "that is none of your business kio"

He rolls his eyes, "well it seems to me as if someone is catching feelings for me..." I turn and around slowly and start laughing.

"Feelings? For you? ha, that's ridiculous! I am in no way catching feelings for you!"...am I?

He smirks, "you sure?"

"Yes kio! I am very sure, I have a boyfriend remeber?"

He gets up, walking towards me, "so? Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't you can't be with me," he smiles and I laugh.

He walks in front of me, we're now three inches apart.

"It's alright, I'm all yours baby," the words make me tingle and he winks. I shake the feeling to the back of my mind.

I cross my arms, "you need to leave kio"

"Aww, now?" He trails his hand up my waist but I push them off.

"Yes. Go, now" I keep a straight face trying to prove my authority but he just smirks...as always.

"Alright then, you can call me anytime baby," I roll my eyes and he exits the window.

After about an hour I get a text. It's from kio.

kio-  we miss you and we're sad you kicked me out :(

me- too bad !

I roll my eyes and giggle a little before turning off my lights and going to bed.