Chapter 68 : "i think i always have"

My lips part, "I-I didnt know if i was right"

He squints, "what do you mean?"

I sigh softly, "after I woke up...I couldn't remember what happened before. But I started to remember earlier. I remember you coming to my house. How...how did you know something was wrong?"

"Nessa texted me last night and told me that I should go see you because you seemed sad or something. So when I went she told me about the text"

"Oh...I'm so sorry kio," tears begin to run down my face again.

He shakes his head and grabs my face in his hand, "no baby, there's nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't your fault. I did this to you"

I shake my head and start to sob, "no, it was me and my selfish brain"

He wipes away my tears with his thumb, "you're not selfish elena. Were you not just listening to me? You make me want to be good elena, that's not selfish."

"Kio i..."

He cuts me off by pulling me to his chest and he puts his lips on mine.

I missed this.

I missed the feeling of touching him, his touch, his kiss.

I want it to be like this forever, I want to hold him in my arms and kiss him forever. I want him to hold me in his arms as he moves his tongue ever so gently as our lips embrace for hours.

I want to be dancing with him like this in the snow. Where there's no worries in the world except for the next meal we have for dinner and which couch we buy.

We finally pull away after what seems like hours. I smile at him as the snow and the sunrise and the slow music puts everything...in place.

"Elena, Im in love with you"

Oh.

My lips part for the millionth time this morning, "Kio...I can't"

He looks up and nods slowly, "yeah I kno-"

I grab his face with both of my hands and turn it to face me and I look him the eyes, "Let me finish."

He looks nervous as he licks his lips, waiting for me.

"I can't keep lying to you kio...to myself. You make me feel so alive and so happy, I've never felt like this in my whole life. And I want to make you happy, i also want to be the person that makes you want to change and be a better you"

He leans his face closer to me, "what does this mean elena, I'm confused"

"It means kio...that Im in love with you."

"I think I always have been"

He grabs my waist and i tiptoe as we kiss once again.

When we pull away a smile forms on his face.

Mine as well, "what?" I whisper.

"Remember the Halloween party? When you wore that hot ass cos-"

My eyes widen, "yes yes, I remember!"

He chuckles, "it's my turn to ask a question"

I make my face go higher and I smile, "okay, what is your question mister cyr"

He smirks, "well miss Green...have you changed your mind?"

"About what?..." I narrow my eyes, confused.

"Is that little spider boy still hotter than me?"

I laugh but he frowns.

I laugh even more, "oh! You're not joking?"

He smiles, "no miss Green, I am not joking."

I smile, "ugh, fine."

He smiles and grazes his tongue along his bottom lip, "I want to hear you say it miss green"

I narrow my eyes and smile, "yes mister cyr, you are hotter than the little spider man"

He laughs and pulls me into his chest again.

"Nice jacket"

I laugh, "I hate you"

We hold on to each other longer.

He whispers, "I never want to let you go"

I close my eyes, "then shh...let me just enjoy this moment"

I feel his smile form, "yes ma'am"

(its not over yet lolz)