Chapter 46 : "yes, i promise"

(PLEASE READ ! authors note: hey guys! i know that i haven't update in a while and for more information pls go look at the conversations tab on my profile and for more alerts like it go ahead and follow me :) a few things, i'm going to release 10 chapters today :) and i need ur opinion on something, should i change the name to y/n? let me know! enjoy and tysm for 100k! 5 more chapters tmrw !)

Once I get off the phone I see ondreaz checking his.

"What was that about?" he asks me

"oh nothing, um it was just anthony"

"so you know too?"

"huh"

"about kio"

"i mean i don't what happened just that something happened"

He nods, "they say we can't go visit james yet, we could go to the hospital?"

I nod and grab a small puffy green jacket. I changed into some red sweatpants when we got home but I still only have my black brawlette on, no shirt.

We drive to the hospital and when we get there we go up to the 4th floor. We head to the lobby down the hall and see the rest of them there. Sierra, Josh, nessa, amber, Jason, addison, and...Anthony.

It's pretty late out, it's about 11. The traffic to get here took like an hour to get past.

Josh, nessa, and Addison are sitting in chairs the other three standing.

I come in storming and Ambers eyes grow wide as she takes in my view.

"Dude seriously? Who the hell would a bra to a hospital?!"

"I really don't care amber, I need to know what happened to my brother"

Sierra steps in, "he punched kio"

"What?" I say not believing her.

"Yeah, and it was pretty bad"

"How would you know?"

"I saw him earlier as they were taking him in"

I cross my arms, "okay so when can we see him"

"Not right now," she tells me

A lady with a small ponytail, dressed in white comes over to us, "you guys are here for kio?" She asks looking at her clipboard.

We nod.

"He's open room visitors now but he has a request...elena?"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Me?" "Her?"
Me and amber say at the time

She nods, "are you elena?"

"Um yes"

"Well he requests for you to be his visitor for the night,"

I nod and start walking with her but Anthony grabs my hand.

"Do you really think that's a good idea"

I smile and grab his face in my hands, "yes,I promise. I will be fine baby."

He nods and lets out a small smile.

The lady leads me to through a hall of other hospital rooms and other nurses. We get to a small room with the door opened. I can't see Kios face that well but I can tell he's sleeping.

"Ill go in a minute I just need to do something," I tell the nurse. She nods and leaves me.

I just need time to think. Who called Anthony here? And I did James tell him that I was still messing around with Kio? I question if I should go in or not. I'm standing in front of the door when I get a text from Anthony.

A: everything okay ?
E: yeah everything is fine, are you sure you're okay with this?
A: yes, why? Is there something I should be worrried about
E: no never mind I'm okay
A: okay, I'm heading to the place they're holding James
E: really ?? Can I come
A: no they said he's only allowed to have one visitor for the night and when I asked about you he said he didn't want to see you , is everything alright ?
E: yeah it's just the usual brother-sister issues
A: don't worry about it baby just handle what's going on
E: okay
A: i love you
E: I love you more

As I smile at the sweet texts from Anthony I hear a raspy voice.

"Elena?"

I bring my head up, startled, to see Kio smiling with his eyes closed.

"You look...cute," he smirks.

I enter the room and walk close to his bed. He has a major black eye. It's purple with some red coloration in the middle. His lips have a little scar and he has a lazy smile as he gazes up at me.

"What? Don't make that face," he tells me

"What face?"

"Your whole horrified look, your brother did this Elena"

"But-but why? What happened after I left Kio?"

He sits up and frowns, "don't make him the victim Elena," he points at his face, "I'm the victim"

I throw my hand up, "well you obviously did something to make him mad!" I walk over to the chairs and sit down.

"I was only trying to make things right" he says

"And how did that end up for you?" I roll my eyes

"What, you would have preferred me not do anything because I know damn well you would have been mad about that"

"I,"

"Exactly."

After a few minutes of silence, I ask a question, "are we going to talk about what happened tonight?"

He squints, "like what?"

What?

"You know..."

He looks at me with a confused expression but I can tell he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Seriously Kio?"

"Seriously...I don't know what you're talking about," he swallows and turns his head to face the other way.

I sigh and lean back in the chair. I don't even know why I'm still here, I'm just so exhausted from the whole night.

I let my thoughts drag me to sleep and doze off.