chapter 6 : "its the boys house sweetie"

*Hey! This is val, the writer of this story. I just want to thank you for 200 reads already! I did this for fun and I didn't expect this to get that much lmao. I hope you enjoy!*

I'm standing in the door way, my arms still crossed.

"Are you dealing with my brother?"

"No I would never do that!"

"So then what was that text about?!"

Kio sighs then I hear another voice come down from the hall behind him.

"Kio whos this? She's kinda hot."

Holy shit.

Ondreaz Lopez. Only one of the hottest and popular guys in school. Kio tells me to come inside and I oblige. I follow him down a short hall. His house is huge. Once we come to the end of the hall, we enter a giant room with marble tiles and huge staircase. On the sides there is one room and then a entrance to a living room where I see a lot of other people, great. Ondreaz smiles at me while he tells the guys I'm here.

"I think I should get home," I say with a nervous laugh.

Ondreaz ignores me and tells me to sit down and kio blocks my way to get out so I have no choice but to go. There's 6 boys on one big couch, 3 on a smaller one, and 3 boys scattered and the floor. There's a few girls on the couch with the guys but most on the floor. Kio tells me to sit down on another small couch and he sits right next to me. Ondreaz sits down on the big couch and girl climbs on his lap. I know the girl, Dixie Damelio. The room goes quiet once they see me.

"Whos this?" A boy on the other small couch asks. He has brown fluffy hair with a little bit of freckles spotted on his face. His blue eyes are so shiny.

"I'm elena," I say with a smile.

I don't even know what's going to happen here. After they all start talking to me in such judgy ways I finally speak up, "Where the hell am I?" I want to give myself a mental slap in the face cause that was the stupidest question anyone could ever ask.

Stop that!

"It's the boys house sweetie," a boy from the big couch answers me.

"Um excuse you there's us here too," a girl adds with a laugh. She has a low white tank top on with yellow velvet pants. She wearing a black belt with loops on on it. Her eyebrows are smoothly curved and they look great above her light brown eyes and her spread out eyelashes which makes her eyes stand out more. She has a small bun with some hair hanging out in the front. She has glossy full lips but she's vaping and it's messing up her gloss.

"Amber, pass it," a boy next to her grabs the vape as she passes it to him.

"We should play a game," Dixie adds with a smile.

Dixie, amber, another girl, ondreaz, and two other boys head upstairs after Dixie tells them to come. She invites kio so he stands up and he reaches his hand out to me. I give him a confused frown.

"Your coming with me," he says with a smile. He must thinking I'm crazy to go anywhere with him after tonight.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are," he grabs my hand and takes me upstairs with the others.

It was worth a shot right?

Once we get upstairs he takes me into one of the rooms with the door opened. The room has a bed in the corner and the lights are purple, so purple that it illuminates the room. The others are sitting on the floor and there's a ton of bottles of alcohol on the floor along with them. Me and kio sit down on the floor with them in this weird squarish-circleish formation.

Amber starts to talk, "Okay so how we play is we all answer a question, and the person with the craziest answer has to drink," every one nods their head and I laugh. Amber makes a mean glare at me, oh no.

"What's so funny newbie?" Amber asks me with an attitude and a crooked grin.

"I don't know...I think it's kinda stupid that you guys are freshmans and you're playing drinking games," I tell her. Everyone laughs including Kio.

"Sorry to break it you elena but you're the only freshman here," Kio tells me. Damn it, I forgot.

"You know what, since this is so funny to you, why don't you go first," Dixie laughs, "I'll come up to with the question, where did you have your first orgasm?"

I just stare at her like an idiot because I don't know how to answer that. She waits for an answer but then kio speaks up.

"Are you a virgin?" He says with a smirk
I nod. I don't even think it's that big of a deal.

A girl with black hair and yellow bangs laughs, "that's def the craziest answer, you should drink"

"No, no way" I say back.

"C'mon, one drink" Kio says while handing me a drink."

I sigh and drink it, everyone cheers and laughs.

The alcohol burns my throat as it goes down and I wince, suddenly feeling heavy.

Why am I still here? I should be gone right now, I can't even remember what I came here for in the first place.

The boy from downstairs starts talking, "alright I gotta would you rather for ondreaz," this is so stupid.

"Alright hit me with it," Ondreaz replies to him.

"Who would you rather kiss, Morgan or Elena?" by this I'm guessing Morgan is the girl with the bangs.

"Hmm, I think Elena" Ondreaz says.

The answer stuns me, why would anyone want to kiss me?

Morgan swats him and starts chanting, "Kiss her!" Soon they all start joining in, "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!"

"Okay I'm done here," I say because I can't stand to be here anymore. I grab my keys and stand up to go to the door but as I'm leaving, ondreaz stops in front of me.

"Where are you going elena?" Ondreaz says with a half laugh.

"I'm leaving," I tell him with a glare.

He picks me up and starts walking toward the bed, I'm yelling for him to let me go but he won't. He lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. Everyone starts laughing and I hear oos but I can hear Kio telling him to stop, what the hell?

Ondreaz is 5 inches from my face and I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

UM RAPE??!!

"Just one kiss and I'll let you go" he whispers. He puts his lips on my mine and kiss him just so that he can let me go. His kiss is warm cause of all the alcohol in him. It lasts for like 10 seconds until I pull away. He smiles at me and gets off.

"I might've let you go but you're not leaving, you come here, you stay here," Ondreaz says with a smile and heads for my keys that fell on the floor, I try to go get them but by the time I'm there he's waving them in the air, jingling them.

"Give me my keys!" I yell at him, the others laughing at me.

Ondreaz leans his head down to meet mine, "Nope," he smirks with his stupid little smirk.

"Fuck you," I groan and storm out of the room.