Chapter 20 : "whats wrong?"

* hey guys! I just want to start off by saying tysm for 8k reads and 200 votes, it means so much ! I am also sorry for not updating in a while. There will be a change to the time I update. I may start updating every day but I'm not sure so I'll see. Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy! :) *

My alarm goes off and I open my eyes to find myself on kios bare chest.

I see his abs and they're glowing with the sun flowing through the window making them glisten.

I look up to see his face. He's still sleeping. His mouth is slightly opened and I can hear his soft but deep breaths. I smile at the view but then immediately stop when I remember I have a boyfriend.

Oh crap...Anthony!

He was supposed to take me to the hospital so that I could check on my dad.

I check my phone and it's 8am, good thing I'm not going to school today. I wonder if Kio is.

Speaking of I can't have him wake up, but I have to get out of here. I need to call Anthony since he never texts me back. I don't know how I will get out of the bed though because kio is holding on to me.

I wiggle out of his grip trying to kick to the end of the bed. His grip tightens but it loosens a little when I lift his arm off of me.

I walk towards the balcony and call Anthony.

He doesn't answer so I leave a voicemail, "hey babe, I got busy last night, I'm so sorry. Text me please I love you."

I lean on the railing and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Kios voice startles me as I turn around and fall back on the railing.

He laughs.

"I needed a ride to the hospital and Anthony was going to drive me but I didn't wake up on time," he looks at me confused.

"It's literally eight," he chuckles.

"I know but I like to get up on time," I shrug.

"You need a ride still?" He raises his eyebrow.

"You're not going to school?"

"Nah, it's alright I can miss a day or two."

"Well I don't really have clothes," I gesture towards the same clothes of was wearing last night.

"You can wear the pants again, but if you want I have sweatshirt you can wear."

I laugh, "yeah right," he raises his eyebrow.

"Oh...you're not kidding?"

He laughs while shaking his head.

"Okay I guess."

He lends me a black sweatshirt and when I see how it looks, it goes all the way to my knees. Why the hell does he need a sweatshirt this long?

We get in his black car and he turns the radio up. He's listening to rap, of course he is.

I'm leaning my head on the window but I can feel Kio's eyes on me.

"You look cute in my sweatshirt," when I look at him he's smirking.

"You see this is why I didn't want to wear it," I roll my eyes.

He laughs, "hey, you put it on, not me,"

I laugh at him.

We pull up to the hospital.

"Hey I have to take care of something, do you think you can stay here alone?" I nod as I get out of the car.

"I can walk you in"

"No it's fine, I'll be fine" he looks at me curiously and I nod.