Chapter 13 : "whatcha doin?"

4:30 pm

While I'm dreaming sweet things in my nap, I hear laughing and what sounds like video game gunshots. Seriously?

I walk out to the living room and see Kio and James playing their stupid games.

"Hey do you guys mind being a little more quiet!"
I have to yell because they're not listening to me.

They continued to laugh and yell at each other.

"Hello?!" They're still laughing.

I give up and since I'm already woken up I head to the kitchen to get a snack. As I'm I look through the fridge for something, Kio comes.

"whatcha doin?" he laughs as he leans kitchen frame.

"I'm eating," he raises his eyebrow.

I make a sandwich the whole time he's standing there and then walk back to my room. He's following me. What the hell?

Once I get back to my room I sit on the bed and eat.
Kios watching me like a creep by my door frame.

"Um, can I help you?" I ask, intentionally trying to be mean.

"Why have you been avoiding me," he completely ignores my question

"Because you pissed me off at the party and I'm mad at you," he rolls his eyes and stays quiet while I eat. This is so weird.

Once I'm done I throw my plate away in the trash can by my closet. I sit on my bed with my legs hanging off the edge and me and Kio just stare at each other.

After about 5 minutes of silence and him just standing there I decide to finally talk.

"Do you need something? If not, please leave," I tell him with a really annoyed voice so that he knows I mean it, isn't he supposed to be with my brother?

"What's wrong with me being here?" He tilts his head to the side and smiles. Damn that was cute, ugh stop Elena.

"No it's..." i trail off.

"Hm?" He seems like he wants me to say something but what I was going to say isn't what he wants.

He starts walking toward me.

"What's that," he gestures to my diary, shit.

"It's noth-" he interrupts me.

"Mmm I know what it is," he smiles, "that's your diary," he laughs

He dashes towards it and sits down on my bed trying to get it away from me as I try to get it from him. I climb on top of him and he reaches it up. I start yelling at him to give it to me. I am furious.

I tumble with my hands and I land on his arm. He's strong enough to lift both me and his arm and he has me trapped on top of him.

He slowly puts the diary down and puts his hands on my waist as we look into each others eyes. Oh no.

He tucks some of my hair behind my ear, "you are so cute when you're mad," he smiles. My face boils and I try to hide it from him.

"Kio..." I try get off of him but he tightens his grip. I start breathing harder.

He leans closer to my ear, "you like it when I touch you like this don't you?" He whispers and it sends shivers through my spine. He trails his hands up with his fingertips touching my bare skin as he puts his hands under my shirt. I'm pretty sure he can feel my goose bumps.

He puts one of his hands back on my waist and one on my cheek. I close my eyes to his soft touch.

He closes the space between us and our lips embrace.

His kiss is soft and warm. He pulls my head closer to his. As I try to pull away he stops me and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan and he moans back. The sound and the feeling ignites me and I start slowly grinding against him, he goes down to my neck and leaves a trails of soft kisses. I've never felt this way before.

As I begin to moan again the door opens.

"Hey babe-" I quickly get off of kio and my mouth falls open when I see Anthony and he looks like he's seen a ghost. When I look back at kio he's smirking. What a jerk.

"Anthony I can explain," I start walking towards him panting. I can't tell if it's from Anthony catching me or from what Kio just did to me.

I-I don't e-even," he starts stuttering and I can see a tear a fall down from his eyes. I want to start crying as well.

Anthony runs out of the room.

I bring my hand to my hair and squeeze it.

"Elena..." I turn to face kio

"Kio just leave please"

"Bu-"

"Kio leave!" I know that I shouldn't be yelling but all my emotions are making me so angry.

"Fine, be like that," he rolls his eyes and walks out of the room.

I plop myself down on my bed, since when did my life get so chaotic?