Chapter 28 : "you okay?"

I know he knew, he had to have known. That's the whole reason he was so mad at me.

He looks at me and scoffs, "yeah I guess it is."

I shake my head and start to cry. That's when I run off to front door.

I go outside and sit on a small brown couch by the wall of the house. There's still people outside but not many. When I look at my phone it's 11:00pm. It doesn't feel like it's been that long because we got here at 8. I put my head in my hands and start to cry even more.

A few minutes later I hear a voice from behind me. "Elena?" It's ondreaz

I look up to see his face. I can tell he notices puffy eyes and my tear stained face by his expression.

He sits next to me.

"You okay?"

"Why do you even care?"

"What?"

"If you cared about how I feel or if I'm okay with Anthony then you wouldn't have kissed me in the first place. Better yet, take me to dinner."

He half laughs, "First of all, I never said I cared about you Anthony. Honestly, I could care less."

I laugh and shake my head, "then I don't why you're here," I get up to leave but he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Hey hey hey, don't leave" I look at him with my arms crossed, standing up.

"C'mon elena, I didn't mean it like that" he runs his hands through his hair.

"Well clearly you have no right things to say," I sigh and sit down, giving in.

"Why do you care about him so much? Don't you ever...get bored?" I shake my head.

"When you love someone so much the only you want when you're bored is them."

"Damn. You know it's a shame that he left you"

"Well..." I begin to say, "It was a shame that I cheated on him."

"Yeah yeah," ondreaz says while rolling his eyes.

"...and kio you know?" I add.

"Why are you defending me?"

"I'm not, just saying that it wasn't just you, you don't have to take all the blame."

He smiles.

"You know I could really use that movie offer right now," I sigh.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

He smiles, "Okay"

I smile back, "Okay."

"Just one minute, I need to go to the bathroom.

* I'll be updating the next two chapters in a bit but this is just for now :) *