Chapter 9 : "pass"

Kio taps me on my shoulder as we arrive to my house. I notice that my brothers car isn't in the driveway, just my dads. Kio notices too.

Once we get to my door he stops me, "Do you want me to stay?"

"No you should go home and be with your friends," I say as I give him a smile.

He nods and I get out of the car to head into my house. I see Anthony. Great, I forgot him and my dad have the same car.

"Elena where the hell have you been?!" He shouts at me, "I was worried sick!"

"I was busy," I don't yell since I have a headache and I'm tired.

"What do you mean you were busy?" He shouts again.

"I was busy god damn it Anthony!" Now he's making me yell.

His eyes go behind me, "why are you here?!" I look behind me to see kio, great, fucking great.

"I heard yelling so I wanted to make sure Elena was okay."

"What do you have any business making sure Elena's okay?"

"Anthony please stop yelling!" I tell him.

"Kio you need to go," I turn to face Kio again.

"Yeah you have no business being here you rude ass bitch!" Anthony shouting at kio is only going to make it worse.

"I'm really sick of you talking to me like that!" Kio yells back at Anthony.

"Both of you, just stop! We will talk about this in the morning!" I go to my room and slam the door.

...

The next morning

As I wake up I see Anthony on my floor.

"Anthony?" I mumble.

"Hey babe" he says with a smile, "I couldn't leave you here all alone."

"But my dad is here."

"No, he never came home" Anthony tells me.

I get out of bed, take a shower and do my makeup. I'm wearing some mom jeans with a baggy white shirt. I wear my hair out with a small bandana holding it back. Anthony takes me to school.

The day goes by pretty well, Anthony takes me out so lunch and my classes are pretty fun except first period of course. I was also able to avoid seeing kio and ondreaz. After school Anthony is unable to take me home so I go with my brother Instead.

Once I get home I lay on my bed and get my computer and practice doing makeup looks, about an hour later my brother knocks on my door.

"Come in," I say.

"Hey, I'm going to a party and dad said you have come for some reason so start getting ready" he tells me.

"A party? Can I invite Anthony?" He nods and I clap my hands together.

I usually never go to parties because I hate them but since I can bring Anthony it'll be so much better. He begins to close my door but then opens it again, "Don't embarrass me, wear something nice please," he tells me and I roll my eyes.

I wear a solid black brawlette, it shows off my curves. I wear some black ripped jeans with a gold belt. I top it off with white and gold balenciagas that Anthony gave me. I put on a short white jacket, I look in the mirror, is it too revealing?

"You look great," I turn to see Anthony with his head against the frame of my door, admiring me. I smile and walk over to him, we hug and kiss.

My brother is driving us there. I'm excited to go because it's my first high school party, I just hope nothing bad happens. Me and Anthony hold hands the whole way there, he looks so handsome in his jeans and his green sweatshirt. We pull up to the house, oh no.

I know this house, Kios house.

You said you would avoid him dumbass.

My head is spiraling, all I have to hope for is to not see anyone that I saw last night.

We exit the car and someone shouts Anthony's name, "Mason?" Anthony asks.

"Babe he's an old friend, do you mind if I catch up with you later?" I do mind but I nod and gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaves. I see Sierra by the entrance, thank god.

Hopefully she doesn't try interacting with those others but she's the only one I know, it's a party for seniors after all.

She sees me, "Elena! I had no idea you were coming! Oh my gosh hey!" She sounds so excited as she runs toward me and hugs me.

Sierra sees my brother and they kiss for like a minute and I cringe and look away.

"Babe we should go introduce Elena to the group!" My brother and Sierra are seniors, I met Sierra because her and my brother started dating in their sophomore year. I decide to go with them cause I have no else to go with. I don't know who's in this "group" of theirs but I hope Kio or Ondreaz are not there.

They walk me inside to the house, apparently the party is happening on the top floor, the 3rd floor. We head upstairs and Sierra grabs my hand and leads me to a small room. I see all the people that I saw last night. Kio, ondreaz, Morgan, amber, Dixie, the two other boys. They all take in my view. Amber and Dixie make an "ugh" sound as I sit on a small couch with my brother.

Ugh you too bitch.

"Damn elena, when did you get so hot?" A boy with sandy hair smirks at me.

"Watch it Jason," by brother tells him. I can tell by the look on his face, James doesn't want me here. I can hear James whisper to Sierra but she just shakes her head. A few minutes later Anthony enters the room and sits next to me, I am much more relieved.

"What's he doing here?" Kio says so rudely.

"I came with elena, you got a problem with that?"

"Actually yes I do, no one invited you," Kio laughs.

I move uncomfortably in my seat. Amber then decides to speak, "Sierra is she your friend?" She adds a laugh. Sierra nods her head and doesn't seem surprised by the laugh. My brother turns to face me, "Elena I think we should go," he starts to grab my hand but ondreaz speaks, "no no, you guys should stay there's no reason to be an overprotective brother," he laughs. James rolls his eyes.

"Let's play a game of dares," amber smiles. She's sitting on the ground and there's another guy with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"No, that's stupid," James groans but half laughs.

"I think we should play" Kio says with a smile, he eyes me from his seat and I look away, getting uneasy from his gaze.

"Okay, Elena you go first," Amber seems so cheery so I'm pretty sure she has a bad idea.

I roll my eyes but amber gives me a dare anyways.

"I dare you to fuck kio," yeah no way on earth am I doing that.

"Pass," I tell her.

I glare at kio, giving him the same attitude he always gives me.

He smirks and gives me a 'I know what you're doing' look.

"Fine, take a drink," she gestures to the bottle of vodka in Jason's hand.

He hands me the bottle and I take it from his hand. I take a drink, I see Anthony make a face at me but I ignore him. The vodka goes down my throat and it sends a sour feeling through me.

I scrunch my nose and wince.

"Damn I'm surprised you drank," Morgan laughs.

"Well I'd rather drink than have sex with a jerk," Kio looks offended.

"Yup that's we all expected am I right?" amber laughs.

Dixie cups her hands together at her mouth, "heh, that's why she's a virgin!" Dixie and amber laugh together.

My heart sinks and I feel like I'm about to cry. This kind of stuff wouldn't hurt me because I usually don't care but this time they really humiliated me.

Maybe it's the alcohol...

"I think I need to use the bathroom," I stand up to leave.

"Babe?"

"No no you stay here."