Chapter 25 : here we go again

October 30th, Friday 4:36

Its been more than a month since me and Anthony have taken a break and I'm just living the regular teenage life, thank god.

I haven't seen Kio or Ondreaz or their stupid little friend group recently even though I've still been hanging out with Sierra. My dad got back from the hospital but he's always in his room, I've hardly even seen him.

Since it's Halloween tomorrow, me and gabby are at Spirit looking for Halloween costumes.

As I'm looking at some vampires and nurses, gabby comes running over to me clapping her hands.

"Guess whaaat," she smiles brightly causing me to smile back.

"What?"

"We're going to party!"

"What?"

"Sierra says that they're having a Halloween party at one of her friends house and she invited us!"

And by friends....

"Ugh, do we have to go?" I whine.

"Yes! Everyone is going to be there...including Marcus."

Ever since 6th grade gabby has had a crush on a super popular guy, Marcus.

"I'm gonna try to hook up with him tonight," she smiles.

"Dude he's a grade older than you.

She grabs a costume, "so?"

"Speaking of...they're all going to be seniors there and that'll be weird if we're...just there"

"Blah blah blah, we're going!!"

"Fine," I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Alright well we need to get matching outfits," she smiles.

She looks around the store and turns back to me, "let's go to target."

Once we get to target we get black incredibles crop tops and a red tight metallic skirt. We then have to go to Dillard's to get some red thigh high boots which leaves a small space between the boots and the skirt.

"You excited?" Gabby asks as we leave Dillard's.

I nod, "great! I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow," she tells me as we both head to our car.

Here we go again.

*if you want to see the outfit to get a better understanding just go to my cast list book on my profile! :)*