Chapter 8 : "nice view isnt it?"

~elenas POV~

It's already 11 and I'm still at this stupid house with no keys and no way to get home. My phone rings, it's my dad. I decide not to answer because he would not be pleased with what's going on right now. I end up on the second floor balcony after I'm wandering around for two hours. I go to the railing and look out into the sky. All the city lights and the stars, it's really-

"Nice view isn't it?" My thoughts are interrupted by familiar voice...Kio.

"Sometimes after my dad and mom argue, I come up here just to look, it eases my pain away," he's not looking at me while he says it, he's looking into the sky. I give him a crooked smile.

"Kio I should really get home," I don't mean to but it comes out as a whine.

He dangles my keys in front of me, "looking for these?"

I smile and take them from him, "Thanks"

"No problem."

He walks me to the door and once I get out there my car is no where to be seen. What the fuck.

"Where the hell is my car??" I groan as I turn to face him.

He sucks in a large breath through his teeth, "I forgot to warn you about where you park," he says with a laugh.

Oh my god.

"I'll drive you home if you want," Kio offers.

"Aren't you drunk?"

He shrugs, "Kinda but I could still drive."

"Yeah that would be great," he leads me to his car.

"Just don't kill me please."

He chuckles, "Can't make any promises."

He already knows where I live so he heads there.

"So if you didn't give him the drugs then what was that text for?" I break the comfortable silence in the car as I ask him.

"That Elena, is none of your business," he tells me with a smirk.

I lean my head against the window and start to drift off.