Chapter 57 : "what happened last night?"

When we get to the dining area of the lodge, the whole group is there and I really don't want to talk to them.

On one side of the table there's Sierra, Gabby, Anthony, nessa, James, Jason, Josh, and griffin. On the other side is a big bunch of girls including, Morgan, amber, Dixie, and addison.

I sit in between Gabby and kio, sitting right in front of me is Anthony who is sitting next to nessa, sig is sitting next to her. The side with the girls is really loud but our side is quiet and it's awkward as they all stare at kio and i. Shit, this probably looks very bad.

Joshs jaw is dropped, "okay are we just gonna ignore the fact that kio and elena just came down at the same time and he's wearing his clothes?"

Anthony looks at me with disappointment and suddenly I feel disappointed in myself.

"Shit kio, what happened last night?" Sierra asks, sitting next to sig.

Kio shakes his head and looks down at me like he's asking for permission.

We make weird glances at eachother for a few seconds like asking if we tell them or not.

"Well?" James asks. He looks mad but curious.

I look around the table as everyone looks at me for an answer. I clear my throat and tuck a hair behind my ear, "nothing happened, just leave it alone"

Nessa speaks up, "okay well, I think we should apologize for what happened last night"

I swallow, remembering the...scene and my cries last night.

"what do you mean?" James frowns.

"They were bullying her in the hot tub," Gabby tells james while glaring at Sierra"

"We were not" Sierra laughs

"Yes you were, nessa told me"

Sierra rolls her eyes, "Well it's not my fault elena is constantly hooking up with kio"

I scoff at her words and kio balls up his fist.

We all look to Anthony after he drops his fork on the glass plate in front of him, "anyone want another waffle?"

Nessa nods and he leaves the table.

"Well that was...chaotic," griffin says after a few moments of tension between us.

I sigh, "I'm going to go start packing up, bye y'all"

•••

I sit with nessa and sig on the way back to home because I didn't want to be next to Sierra after the hot tub.

James takes me to the grill with ethan and scarlett. When we get in I see amber, Morgan, Sierra, and josh at a big round table but I ignore them.

We get a table a little bit next to them but I can still look the other way.

"So elena, how has school been?" Ethan smiles.

"She's been...problematic"

I roll my eyes, "seriously James?"

"Yeah I heard some things from amber, what was that about?" Scarlett says.

"What do you mean like what?"

"That she was...having fun with you? Something like that"

James frowns, "what?"

I want to know more about what scarlett was talking about my eyes immediately go to the door when I see kio, ondreaz, Dixie, addison, nessa, sig, mason, griffin, and Jason walk through the door. Followed by Anthony...and gabby? What the hell?

James is glaring at them, "elena, where were you last night?"

"James I already told you, it was nothing they were just being stupid.

He shakes his head, "you guys stay here, let me deal with this bitch."

After James leaves the table, ethan slurps his milkshake, "what's going on?"

"I-I don't know," I answer honestly.

From my view, I can see amber, Morgan, and kio in some kind of argument. Josh and the other boys are laughing and smiling while nessa and sig are talking to addison, frowning.

"Maybe I should get involved?" I feel anxious like something bad is happening.

"Yeah maybe?" Ethan tells me.

I sigh and stand up. As I make my way over there I see James start talking to kio and amber.

"This is it kio! I'm calling your stupid game with Morgan and Elena off"

I swallow, "w-what?"

Suddenly the whole table and area goes quiet. All I can hear is the quiet talking from the other people in the diner and my heart about to beat out of my chest.