Chapter 45 : "hey babe!"

Elenas POV

Ondreaz hands out his hand for me and I grab it smiling, playing off the shock and the tears about to start streaming down my face.

We dance slowly to the music, my hand holding the back of neck and his on my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder a minute into the dance. He removes one of his hands and lifts up my chin to look at him.

"You okay?"

I have a stained tear face, "yeah there's just a lot going on"

The words repeat over and over in my head.

I can't stay away from you Elena.

"Is it kio?"

I smile, "he's a part of it but there's more"

"I saw y'all arguing that's why I came over"

He sees my expression, "I uh...hope that was okay?"

I chuckle lightly, feeling relieved, "yeah it was"

8:30pm

After some more dancing we exit the room and go outside. We go to the bridge where the lake is and just stand there for a bit.

"So um...what happened with scarlett?"

"I don't know actually she just left..." he trails off and I leave it alone.

"So elena...when am I gonna learn more about this other part to you?" I smile

"I don't know," I giggle.

"Wanna get out of here?" He smiles

I nod, "I'd like that," it's been such a crazy night I just need to get away from this stupid ball.

9:45pm

We leave to marjories house and go up to "my room".

We talk for a bit and then he asks me a question.

"Can I kiss you?"

I laugh, "what?"

He leans over to me on my pillow and I scoot up a bit trying to push him away.

"Look ondreaz...I have a boyfriend"

"So?" He smirks and I laugh again.

"What do you mean so?"

H looks down at my lips and slowly says, "just stop talking," and presses his lips to mine. He kisses me slowly but applies pressure, lifting my head off the pillow. I don't want to kiss him but I can't stop. If feels too good. His kiss is warm and pleasing.

He flips me over to where I'm on top of him, straddling him. His head and half of his back is above the headboard. He leans in and kisses me some more while trying to lift my shirt, I let him.

He kisses my neck and down my chest. Then my phone buzzes. It zaps me out of my intimate moment and I quickly get off of him. My phones ringing. It's Anthony. I get off the bed and answer it.

*hey babe!* ondreaz makes a confused face at me.

*hey um..we got a problem. James is in jail right now and Cyr is in the hospital. Something happened between them...*