Chapter 37 : "goodnight"

He pulls me in between his legs and my head is at his chest as he starts kissing my neck. My lips part and I left out a small moan.

"Kio what are you doing?" He pulls away and in the mirror I see him go to my ear, his eyes still on me and it's the hottest thing ever.

He whispers in my ear, "I just wanna make you feel good elena," I close my eyes, his voice leaving chills down my spine.

He looks at the mirror, we're both making eye contact.

"I can do so much to you right now, I'm gonna need more than five elena," I lick my lips and roll my eyes.

"Ten" I know this isn't right but I can control it. His dirty mouth making me oblige to him

He bites his lip, "alright"

His hands go down my waist and he tugs at my gown pulling it up and he smirks, "lace panties?"

I cover my face with my hands giggling from the embarrassment and the cringe. he starts laughing lightly, "it's okay there's no need to be embarrassed," he kisses my neck again, "...it's hot"

He teases me by tracing his finger down my stomach down to the hem of my underwear.

He looks at me in the mirror again, "you better be wet for me elena," the words send a flame through me and I'm suddenly ignited.

He puts his hand in my panties I immediately press against him and take in a deep breath.

"Have you never been touched before...elena?" He whispers.

I shake my head and stifle a moan.

He rubs me, teasing me again, but then slides a finger in me. I moan and and my back arches a little bit. I feel his bulge underneath me, causing me to moan more. He smiles at me and enters two more fingers and I'm losing control. My eyes shut and I all i can feel is a huge amount of pleasure. My back arches and my eyes roll back and my body is on fire. The amount of pleasure it feels with his fingers going in me is driving me crazy and the look he gives me in the mirror makes me go crazy even more. He brings one of his hands from my waist and covers my mouth with it as I moan. He whispers in my ear for me to "shh" or "calm down" and it's way too hot.

He then brings his fingers out of me and I'm still in my euphoric state. He takes his hand off my mouth and caresses my cheek with it. When I look at him in the mirror he looks back at me and puts his three fingers in his mouth and sucks it then takes it out. He kisses my neck and then whispers in my ear again, "you taste so good baby," I get up and turn on my opposite side so that we're face to face and I'm on top of him. He holds my waist and I grab his face, pulling him to me. Our mouths touch and we're kissing. Our tongues move smoothly and so well together. I let out a moan as he sucks on my bottom lip which makes him moan back.

I'm so lost in the moment I forget about Anthony, my boyfriend. My boyfriend that I'm supposed to love.

I pull away from kio and I sigh,"Kio..."

He tucks a hair strand behind my hair, "what's wrong," he whispers

"We really can't do this anymore, I'm committed to Anthony now and whatever happened in the past I won't let it repeat"

He rolls his eyes and I climb off of him, "that's why you let me in your room right?" He smirks at me.

"No...I let you in because there was dog chasing after you"

"Mhmm..." I hear him say under his breath but I pretend not to hear him.

From down the hall a light turns on. Shit.
"Elena sweetie" it's Marjorie.

I whisper but am screaming at the same time...again.

"Kio, hide!"

"What?"

"Hide! It's Marjorie"

"No elena, I'm not going to hide, that's stupid."

"Kio seriously? This isn't even my house!"

"So? It's your room isn't it?"

The steps are getting closer and I'm freaking out even more every second.

He leans up and I take the opportunity to catch him off guard and I kick him, causing him to fall of the bed to the other side. I quickly lean over to see him on the floor, "just stay there...please!" The door opens.

"Hey," I tell her in my calmest voice possible.

"Hey sweetie, i just wanted to say goodnight," she smiles.

"Goodnight," I tell her with a smile.

She begins to walk away but turns back around, "oh I forgot to tell you!" She laughs, "I know it's dumb buuut...I found some help to figure out your feelings better...you know, for that kio boy you were telling me about," my mouth falls. She did not just say that.