Chapter 10 : "well?"

After I lock the door I walk to the toilet and sit down in front of it. I start crying, ever since I met Kio, everything has gone downhill. After a few minutes of me crying and Sierra and Anthony texting me there's a knock at the door.

"Hello?" A voice shouts from the door.

"It's busy!" I shout back.

They start banging on the door and They're getting impatient. After more knocks I decide to get up. I unlock the door and open it, it's Kio.

"Are you crying?" He looks worried but I doubt he is.

I hide my face from him, "Look I'm okay just leave me alone please."

He peeks his head into the bathroom, "it's small and dirty in here, just come to my room," his change in attitude and actions always surprises me.

"Nope, no way."

"C'mon I'm just trying to look out for you," he shrugs.

I give in and follow him to his room. When we get to the room there's a red bed at the back and dressers in the front. He has a large tv on top of the dressers. There's windows on the right side and it looks dark outside but you can see that it's raining.

He gestures for me to sit on his bed and he sits next to me. I take off my jacket and plop back on the bed.

"Why did you say no?" He asks and breaks the silence in the room. Was he genuinely hurt that I said no?

"You already know why Kio."

He turns to face me and smirks, "Well I could take that."

"Ugh, I have a boyfriend that could do that."

"Then why hasn't he?"

"I don't know because I'm...I'm not ready," I sit back up.

"Trust me, if you're not ready that means your boyfriend isn't doing something right, yes?"

"Why must you always talk so bad about him?"

"Cause he's an idiot, I mean if he hasn't fucked you yet he's probably a virgin himself, I mean seriously a senior that's a virgin?" Kio laughs, what the hell?

"You're disgusting kio," I get up to leave and I can see kio make a confused look. As I get my jacket, kio trips me and his cup that was on his dresser falls to the floor along with my jacket.

"Kio!" Oh my gosh.

"Woah I'm so sorry," he looks like he means it but I don't care, it was a very expensive jacket.

As I take my jacket from the floor and head for the door kio stops me. He hands me his jean jacket. What the actual-

"Well?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

We stare at each other for a few seconds and I take his jacket from his hands and walk out. I hear him call my name but ignore it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kios POV

As she walks out door I call her name but she ignores it. God damn it, this stupid thing is never going to work. I slam the door and sit on the bed.

I call Morgan.

*morgan and kios call*

"Kio? You know I'm downstairs right?"

"Yeah I know but I have a question"

"Yes?"

"What do we get for this?"

"For what?"

"Having sex with Elena"

"I'll tell you this, you both do it and I'll give you 500 bucks each"

"Okay...I guess I could work with that"

I smile to myself.