Chapter 50 : "goodbye elena"

Me and sydney make our pumpkin pie and set it on the table where all the other deserts are.

I hear James' voice and i spring around. He's hugging my dad.

"James?" I run over to him and give him a hug despite the fight we are currently in.

When I pull away he makes a small smile, "hey elena"

I smile put then hit him, "What the hell happened last night james! So bad that you had to go to juvie??"

"I was just mad and i took it out in kio, but you would know that," he says and rolls his eyes.

I frown, "what do you mean?"

"He told me you went to go visit him in the hospital"

"Well I mean, he asked for me to come see him"

"And you what? You just had to?"

I look down, "I'm sorry he's just.."

James sighs, "yeah, trust me I know"

"Hey I'm um heading out," I hear Anthony's voice from behind me and I turn around.

"Alright, bye man be safe," I'm guessing he was talking to james...not me.

Ondreaz and Anthony close the door behind them but I run after him.

"Anthony wait!" I call after him. Him and ondreaz turn around.

"No, save it elena," he walks over to me.

"I'm am sick of forgiving your ass because it doesn't do shit!" He's yelling.

"No anthony please just let me explain"

"Explain what elena? Explain the fact that everytime I forgive your stupid mistakes you just go back and do it again? The fact that you even continued to let him be your date and stayed at the hospital after James told you not to really sucks elena. It's like you have no remorse, I forgave so many times. I told you to stop hanging around him and ondreaz but no! You continued to let him take off your fucking shirt," I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out. It's like everything has been drained from me. My emotions, my words, my voice, everything.

"Yeah he told me, you know why elena? Because that is what loyal people do."

"I am loyal and you know that! It's just that every thing has been so hard for me anthony . So hard that I go around and make stupid mistakes over and over again.

He scoffs and shakes his head, "don't start using the past to justify your shit"

"I am sorry that I can't give you whatever it is that kio is able to give you, I'm sorry that I am no longer good enough for you," he starts to tear up.

"Anthony...you are good for me," I wrap my hands around his neck.

He grabs my wrists and lifts them off of him, "look, I love you elena. I love you so much and I always will but we are done"

"No anthony, please I...," he cuts me off my kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye elena."

I stand there regretting every second and every kiss that I've spent with kio...and ondreaz.