Chapter 56 : "a second breakfast..."

The next morning, I wake up with the sheets still covering me but when I look to the side, kio isn't there.

There's a still a small dent which means he didn't leave too long ago.

My phone is buzzing nonstop so I rub my eyes and look at the screen.

Shit!

Kio walks out of the bathroom in only his boxers.

"Hey cutie"

"Kio, I have to get breakfast with Sierra and gabby. I told them we were going to eat on together on our last day here and now I'm late-"  kio stops me after I realize I'm talking way too fast.

"Calm down elena, you're gonna be okay"

I nod and rub my hands over my face, "ugh I'm going to be late and I don't even have clothes"

He's sits on the edge of the bed, "you can borrow some of mine"

I narrow my eyes at him, "Kio that's ridiculous"

He shrugs, "I mean you could just go out there naked..."

I roll my eyes and giggle, "i don't know, won't that be a little weird?"

he eyes me with lust full in his eyes, "i would like that tasty pussy in my boxers than your lace panties"

I cover my face after hearing those words.

I hear him chuckle.

He grabs my wrists and brings them down, "don't be embarrassed baby"

I roll my eyes, "I'm not embarrassed"

He leans closer to me, his eyes go down to my lips, "so then elena, if you're not embarrassed, then I want you to put on my boxers..." his whispers sends me chills making me want to lay on the bed and let him do all the things he wants, "...right in front of me"

I gulp. The thought of him watching me makes me nervous.

He places a kiss on my forehead and tilts his head to the side.

"Kio...just let me change in the bathroom," I whine but he shakes his head.

I roll my eyes and try getting out of the bed but he grabs my wrists and holds them down on the bed.

I try to get out of his grip but it's too strong.

He smiles and kisses my neck, "I'm not letting you go baby"

"Ugh fine, I don't have anything to wear anyways"

I lazily get out of bed.

I cover my chest with my arm and when I turn to look at him, he's laying on his back with his hands behind his head...watching me.

I get his grey boxers from inside the drawer and pull them up my legs. They fit well on me, they're actually really comfortable.

"Do you have a sweatshirt?"

He licks his lips after looking me up and down and then points his head to the direction of his closet.

I put on the bikini top I wore last night, it's still damp but it's okay.

I put on a black champion sweatshirt from his closet.

"Come here"

I turn to face him, "why?" I pout

"Because I said so"

I glare at him for a second but then go over to him.

When I walk, the sweatshirt drapes over my body, going down to my knees.

When I get to the bed, he turns me around so that my back is to his chest.

I'm sitting on a little spot of the bed, his head higher than mine.

He goes to my ear and whispers, "you know what I want to do?"

I bite my lip and nod.

"I want to make you cum in my boxers"

I look down at him, "h-how," my voice comes out a shaky.

He pulls me closer to him.

He pulls up the sweatshirt and slowly inserts his hand into the boxers.

I let out a moan and my chest rapidly goes up and down almost immediately.

He's starts by rubbing but then inserts two fingers. My head falls back on his shoulder and my eyes roll back.

He grabs my chin and points it towards him. he goes faster and faster, looking me in the eyes as i lose control.

My legs start to shake and I moan more. I see him bite his lip and that's it for me. With one more moan and grip of his hair I release.

My breathing calms down and he watches as I let out more soft moans as his tongue slowly grazes over his bottom lip.

He pulls his fingers from out of the boxers and puts them in his mouth and sucks his fingers.

I let out a small gasp at the action.

He kisses my neck and then whispers in my ear, "put my sweatpants on and let's go have a...second breakfast"