Chapter 49 : "little bitch kio"

Sydney, Daniel, ondreaz, and scarlett sit on one side of the table and me, Anthony, and ethan sit on the other side.

We sit there waiting to be served.

I look at Anthony, "okay so I'm confused, since when were you and ondreaz friends?"

Anthony chuckles, "well believe it or not but he's a lot better than that little bitch kio," I quickly look away and i see scarlet squeeze her lips together.

"Right...kio," she looks at me smiling and I roll my eyes.

In the middle of our dinner my phone buzzes. Before I can grab it, ethan grabs it for me.

"Ooo, kio" my eyes widen as I try to to grab it from him but he stands up and backs away from me.

He laughs, "he has taken a screenshot of your picture and he says, I bet you taste so good right-"

I snatch it from him before he can finish it and the others gasp besides Anthony.

We sit back down and they all start yelling at Ethan.

I rub my hands over my face as Anthony glares at me.

"What was that about elena?"

"What? It was-it was nothing, just him being stupid"

He drops his fork on the plate and he looks angry, "hey, where were you last night when I went to go visit james, your dad said you weren't home"

"I uh"

He stops me, "you stayed didnt you? You stayed at the hospital with that son of a bitch right?"

"Anthony i was going to tell you but I just.."

"Ready to go make some pumpkin pie!" Sydney grabs my arm and pulls me to stand.

"No I-," she shushes me and then pulls me to the kitchen, leaving Anthony furious.