Chapter 5 : "elena, was it?"

On my way down the hall, I hear really loud music coming from James's room. I walk in and see a room full of trash and dirty laundry. James is sitting at his desk just staring at nothing.

"James could you please lower that down, it's very loud!" I have to yell since it's so loud. He ignores me like he can't even hear me.

"James!" I shout even louder.

"Okay elena I will, just shut the fuck up," James turns and looks at me. I notice his look, he's high.

"James are you fucking high?!" I scream.

This has only happened once and he promised it would never happen again.

"Chill it was just weed!" He yells back at me.

"Excuse me?!" I yell again

A text appears on his phone and I see the deliverer, Kio. I reach for the phone and he tries to get it but
I'm able to retrieve it. I read his text.

* if you ever need some more you know where to find me, 1709 stonewood st*

I am furious.

Who does he think he is??

I go to the address, there's a bunch of cars, of course he's having a party.

I knock on the door with my arms crossed, I'm still wearing what I wore to school and I'm really uncomfortable.

The door opens and I see Kio there, he has nothing but plain black basketball shorts on, revealing his muscular arms and his abs, oh my. I ignore it and do what I came here to do.

"Elena, was it ?" He says with a smirk.