chapter 11 : "theres a ring at the doorbell"

*Thank you so much for the votes, I know it's not a lot but it truly means a lot to me :) -val*

Elenas POV

After the party, this week has been a wreck. Anthony has been worried about me because he thinks I've been drinking which is crazy because I am not a drinker! Sierra has been with James all week because apparently something happened at the party with Ondreaz and Kio. Speaking of, I haven't seen him all week and I don't plan to, I need to stay away from him, for good.

Sunday, September 7th: 8:30am

Sunlight hits my eyes as Sierra is in my room opening my curtains. I groan and roll over.

"Come on! Get up elena," Sierra nudges me back and forth on my bed until I finally get up. I grab my glasses from my dresser and look at my phone.

"What the hell sierra? I told you that I was going to sleep in today."

"I know, I know, but me and some friends made plans and I really want you to come!"

I already know what she means by these friends of hers and I want no part in it.

"Sierra I already told you that I don't like your group of friends...no offense," I honestly wish she took offense to that so she knew just how terrible they are.

Sierra laughs, "None taken. but look, I promise you that Kio won't be there," I told her about Kio and she promised to keep him away from me so I believe her.

"Ugh fine," I laugh.

Sierra smiles super big and claps her hands together, "Okay so go get ready, we're leaving at one for lunch, pick you up at twelve," before I can even say bye she's running out of the room, humph.

I decide to pull myself out of bed by ten after being on my phone. I don't know what to wear. I just don't want her friends to humiliate me even if Kio isn't there. But I don't want to look like I'm trying to impress any one either.

I wear a white bodysuit with some mom jeans. I look for my white jacket but I forgot that it got dirty at the party and I haven't washed it since, ugh. As I'm looking for another jacket around my room, I spot kios jean jacket that he gave me. Should I wear it? It's not like he'll see me with it so why should it matter. I put it on. It has a few rips and it has red lining on the side of the sleeves.

It's not something you think he would wear but it's pretty comfortable.

I head to the kitchen to get a snack before I do my hair, I honestly don't know why I'm trying so hard to look good. As I'm heading back to my room, there's a knock at the door. There's no way it should be Sierra it's only eleven-ish.

I head to the door and open it. My face brightens when I see Anthony with flowers, I haven't seen him since Wednesday, he had this soccer tournament thing.

"Oh my gosh I had no idea you were coming back today!" I hug him so tight

"I wanted to surprise you," his smile warms my heart every time.

We kiss and I lead him to my room. I style my hair into two half french braid-half ponytails.

Me and Anthony sit on my bed talking for hours and he doesn't seem to ask me why I'm all dressed up, which is kind of weird. Maybe I don't look as good as I thought I did.

There's a ring at the doorbell. Me and Anthony go to the door to find Sierra. She has a bright yellow cropped turtle neck with a yellow skirt. She is much more curvier than me and it makes me jealous sometimes.

"Oh hey Sierra, I wasn't aware you were stopping by," Anthony makes a weird frown.

"Yeah I'm here to pick up elena"

"Pick up elena, where are y'all going?"

"We're going to lunch with her friends," I interrupt

"Okay well I'll be in the car," Sierra leves.

Anthony sighs and before he speaks I decide to talk first, "look she promised kio wasn't going to be there and that's fine with me, so are you coming?"

"Yeah I guess," Anthony kisses my forehead and grabs my hand as we walk to the car.