Chapter 32 : "...which id love to..."

Monday, November 2nd

At lunch I sit in my usual spot with Sierra, gabby, and Gina.

"So elena..." Sierra begins, "I heard you and Anthony got back together" she smiles.

I giggle, "Yeah and I heard that you had a part in it!"

"You're welcome! He's so good for you"

I smile but inside I'm not very sure anymore.

As we're laughing and telling jokes all of our phones buzz.

We look down.

I see a video of a girl on the bed naked! There's a guy going inside of her...you know, you can't see it but you can tell what's happening. The face is hard to see because there's hair in her face. She's moaning and her eyes seemed closed so I can tell she doesn't know the boy is recording.

A few seconds later the whole cafeteria is laughing and gasping. I hear a scream. It sounds so close and i think I'm hearing things but when I look up it's Gina and she's crying. Wait...

I look back at the video and squint to see the face again...it's Gina!

I mouth drops and look up at her, "Gina! What the fuck is this?"

"It was...I don't know...it was kio!"

"What?!"

"He...he...he fucking filmed it!" She's crying.

"Are you kidding me!" I stand up and look at Kios table. The guys are watching the watching the video and they're laughing. It's Ginas fault for having sex with him but I won't sit around and watch as my friend gets humiliated.

I walk over to them, And Gina comes along with me after wiping her tears.

When we get there, they're still laughing but Gina interrupts them, "You shared it?!" She's furious.

He looks up at her then stands. His face has a the most evil smirk and then he chuckles, "that's what sluts get"

I'm boiling up inside and yell at him, "shut the fuck up kio! You don't anything about her!" His smile fades as glares at me.

He walks over to me and suddenly I get nervous with his strong glare looking down at me, "I don't need to know her to know she's a slut."

"Excuse me?"

He looks down but then looks at me again, "I mean when you think about it elena...I didn't even know you when your kitty purred for me," what did he just say?

I open my mouth to speak but I'm completely phased by his comment. Is he calling me a slut? He was being so nice and fun at the party. He called me cute. And he was laughing with me. And he kissed me. But why is being so rude now?

Is it because I got back with anthony?

He chuckles and lifts my chin, forcing me to look up at him and in a pouty and rude mocking voice he says, "What? Cat got your tongue?" He laughs.

Suddenly James gets up, "Kio that's enough!"

Kio laughs at him but he's still looking at me, "unless you want to me to eat you out again...which I'd love to...I suggest you leave," he smiles and I roll my eyes and walk away. When I turn back Gina slaps him across the face, hard. Every guy starts saying "ooo" but she walks back like a queen, which she is.