Chapter 69 : "i love you kio"

We've been slowly dancing with each other to the slow music for about ten minutes now.

"Miss green, we're ready for you"

I pull away from kio and look to see a nurse.

I nod.

"I'll give you a minute, just meet me in here once you're done," she leaves, closing the glass doors.

I sigh and a tear falls down my cheek.

How many times is this going to happen?

Kio leans down to meet my face, "are you okay elena?"

As my lips tremble I bite onto my bottom lip, "I'm scared"

Kio brings me into his chest again. He kisses my forehead and whispers, "Elena everything is going to be okay..."

He cups my chin and tilts it up to look at me, "you know why?"

I swallow, "why?"

"Because When you get out, and you're all better...I'm going to be right by those doors waiting for you"

More tears come and all I want to his melt into the sheets with kio one last time.

"I love you kio"

"I love you elena"

We kiss one more time before I go. I make sure to remember the warmth and comfort of his touch and his kiss.

I look up at him and smile as i see a tear fall from his eye.

I put my hand on his face, "goodbye."

I walk through the glass doors and into the long white hallway.

As I look around, I think to myself, why am I here? when did life get so screwed to end me up being here?

Him. That's the answer.

*sorry i know this was short, but keep reading, still not over yet lmao*