Chapter 62 : "ask nessa"

Kios POV

I sit in the waiting room. The doctors told me that if she woke up, she most likely wouldn't remember what conversation just happened. I called her dad and texted gabby.

Running in the doors, comes Sierra, Nessa, sig, ondreaz, Jason, addison, amber, Morgan, Dixie, and Josh.

My eyes go wide and stand up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I'm glaring at amber and Morgan.

"Kio chill, nessa told us what happened," Addison says

I scoff, "like you cared"

I point my finger at dixie, addison, amber, and Morgan, "you guys did this"

Amber puts her hand on my shoulder, "Kio, we just want to be here for-"

I cut her off by pushing her away, "leave amber"

"What?" She almost looks hurt.

"I want all four of you out of here"

"Kio, she probably doesn't even want to see you," dixie rolls her eyes.

"I said leave damn it!" I'm not yelling but you can hear the anger in my voice.

They look at eachother and nod then leave the hospital.

I run my hands through my hair and tug at the strands.

Ondreaz and Sierra walk over to me, "Kio what the fuck happened," ondreaz looks mad.

"I don't know, she just-she," tears fall from my eyes and I sit on the chair, resting my head in my hands.

"Kio please, I know this hard but just tell me what happened"

I throw my hand in the air, "ask nessa"

"Ness!" Sierra calls out to nessa.

I look over to see her crying, hugging sig.

Sig has her arm over her shoulders when they walk over to us. I stand up.

"What happened ness?" Ondreaz asks.

"She came to the cafe and she was talking to me and sig but she left. And i don't know she texted me later and say good-goodbye" her voice is rushed as she tries to break through the sobs.

"Did you tell her something?" I ask

Sigs eyes widen.

"What?"

"We were talking about how we wish she never met us and I don't know she probably thought that she ruined shit"

I hit a bowl of fake crystals to the floor.

She needed me tonight, but i was too late. Or was i the reason? Did I hurt her this bad?

I turn to see Anthony and gabby storming in.

He comes to me and shoves me hard against a wall, "what did you do!"

Gabby pulls him back.

"Anthony I swear, I had no idea."

Gabbys eyes are red and she's crying, "why were you there tonight? Did you fucking drug her?"

"No!"

She hits me in the chest the same way elena did a week ago, "then why is she here kio!"

Sierra pulls her back and yells, "she tried to kill her self gabby"

Gabby slowly walks back and she shakes her head, "no, no, no, she's not dead, she can't be"

We all start crying together.

Is she? Did they get her in time?

"Gabby, we don't know anything," Sierra says, sobbing.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Anthony yells so loud, the rest of the lobby can hear him.

Gabby pulls him into a hug and they cry on eachothers shoulders. Then Sierra joins. Then nessa and sig. then ondreaz.

They turn to me, their eyes red.

I look at all of them, tears still falling from my eyes.

Ondreaz nods and I hug them.

We stand there for a few seconds. Then two bodies come and join us.

We turn to see Jason and josh. They're here because they used to hang out with Elena when she was with nessa.

We pull them in.

We're suddenly all huddled into a big group hug, all crying.

I hear joshs voice breaking, "we fucked up"

Sig shakes her head, "it's going to be okay"

We stand there, for what seems like forever.

Is she right?

All I want is to hold her in my arms again.