i love you, goodbye

well here we are, the end of this journey.

like i said, this has been amazing and so unbelievable, thank you so much for everything! :)

i thought of some songs that really match this book. i've come up with,

we fell in love in october - girl in red
sun kissed - khai dreams
selfish - jeremy zucker
slow dancing in the dark - benji

what about you? comment some that you think would fit it? :)

from a lot of assumptions, i will now come clean...

this book/chapters were indeed inspired by after, tatbilb, tvd, but i honestly have no idea where you got kissing booth from oops.

...

i think my favorite scene to write, was the halloween party and the diner at the christmas break trip but my favorite to read, the ball. what about you? let me know in the comments which chapter or scene was and why?

i also want to know who your favorite character is :)

if you have any questions please leave them and i will try my best to answer.

i also want to know, if there's anything you could change in this book, from the characters to the ending, what would it be? let me know.

finally, i also want to know if you enjoyed the book because personally i really enjoyed writing it and i actually think it game out good :)

don't forget to comment, share, and vote !

(update: i have just released a new book! i took a lot of time to plan it out so i think it'll be nice :) you can check it out on my profile!)

thank you so so much for reading this book and thank you for everything you've done for me.

i really did that...huh?

i love you and goodbye.

the author of kio cyr the bad boy ,

may our paths collide another day.

~ val is now signing off ~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐊𝐢𝐨 𝐂𝐲𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲 - 𝐤𝐢𝐨 𝐜𝐲𝐫 🎉