Chapter 3 : "You're dating her?"

I'm frozen behind her. Here let me just paint you a picture. Kio is on the right side of us on the table, my brother in front of us, and Anthony on the left of us.

I look like an idiot of course. I'm

Always finding a way to embarrass yourself huh?

Once Gina says hi and starts saying stuff that she really shouldn't say, Kio just laughs and rolls his eyes, jerk.

Gina looks really sad and I'm still standing there.

Move elena, fucking move!

Sierra comes up next to me and grabs Ginas hand, "I'm sorry Kio, Gina is just a little...high," she finishes with a laugh.

Gina narrows her eyes at her, "Wha-"

Sierra covers her mouth with her hand, "Bye bye now...Elena?"

I'm stuck there, staring at Kio while he's staring at Sierra and Gina, "Huh..."

"Are you coming?"

I'm still standing there, ignoring Sierra...not on purpose.

Once James takes in sight of me he rolls his eyes, "Elena what are you doing here?" He says it in such an annoyed voice it kind of hurts me.

Kio stands up and he comes closer to me. I don't notice that sierras gone until I don't feel her presence.

He laughs a little, "Whos this?" He looks at me, kind of squinting and my eyes are frozen in his gaze.

"It's my sister" James says with a sigh.

"Can you leave please?" James says, rubbing his temples. He's clearly annoyed that I'm probably embarrassing him.

I ignore his comment and make a sarcastic laugh and turn to kio.

"How can you be such a jerk?! You can't make a reputation where you get the best of girls and hook up with everyone you look at then pretend like none of that is really you and completely humiliate someone!" I'm screaming and I'm causing a scene, damn it.

The rest of the courtyard watches me and I suddenly feel anxious.

I should've never came over here.

Kio glares at me but then it disappears and he laughs. His sharp glare continues to analyze me as he watches my reaction. His sight alone only made me want to clench my thighs together.

"Elena leave, now!" My brother yells at me.

"Dude you can't talk to my girlfriend like that" Anthony defends me, he's such a gentleman.

Kio looks at Anthony weird then laughs, his laugh is so cute.

Stop it elena.

"You're dating her?" Kio says with a laugh.

"Excuse me?" Anthony and I say at the same time

Kio looks me up and down, "She seems like a bitch."

His arrogance annoys the hell out of me.

You seem like a dick, which you are, like a little man whore!! I wish I could rip out your throat so that you can never speak to anyone again!

Instead of saying that, I stay quiet.

Pain tugs at me and my mouth drops. It's a little embarrassing, letting him get to me in front of his face and not doing anything to defend myself.

Kio continues to laughs and Anthony has a mad face on him.

"Look here you punk, don't ever talk her like that again," Anthony defends me.

Kio laughs then speaks up, "First of all, don't ever call me shit again or you'll regret it. Second of all, you could be hot so think twice about who you fuck."

He did not just say that. Am I really that ugly? Every girl has wanted Kio to notice them and of course I even had my fair share of fantasies with him but I know better...and he's a total asshole.

I attempt to look at Kio with the most threatening stare I can make but he just laughs.

Anthony starts to speak up but the bell rings and James tugs at him to go.

Now it's just me Kio and I. We just stare at each other for a minute then I turn on my heel and start to walk away.

"Elena was it?" Kios says from behind me.

I turn around, "yeah?"

He points his head to my table, "you forgot your backpack," he says it with his laugh, probably because he think it's silly to bring backpacks but it's not.

When I grab my backpack and head for the exit he's in front of me.

"You should get a better attitude, freshman year is a good year" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and start to walk away but he grabs my arm, "Tell your friend to meet me after school."

See? A dick.