Chapter 33 "...phychology?"

Ever since ginas sex tape got released me and Sierra have been taking care of her because we're scared that something bad might happen if she's alone. James drove us all to school early because I have to meet with the counselor to change my schedule because I'm so sick of first period.

When we get there the others wait in the cafeteria as I go to the office. I'm waiting when the counselor, mrs. Brown walks in.

"Hello elena!" She smiles brightly and I smile back.

She takes a seat at her desk, "So I see that you want to have your schedule changed. I just want you to know that this might be tricky because it's so early in the year," I nod nervously, "But we will see what we can make work."

"So elena, tell me what class do you want to change?"

"I want to change my first period, it's world history," I tell her.

"Well, you do have to take three years of social studies classes to pass high school so is there any other social studies classes that you are interested in?"

"Maybe...phychology?"

She claps her hands together and smiles, "oh that is perfect! There's a few missing spots in that class so it would be lovely to fill it in with you," I smile.

"That's great," I tell her.

"Okay, you'll be starting today," she tells me while entering something in her computer. She hands me a sheet of paper which is a new schedule. I head out to the door to go meet the others.

We hand out in the courtyards until the bell rings.

"Hey, are you going to be okay Gina?" Sierra asks gina. Gina has taken the past week and a half off because of her nerves but we convinced her to come today.

She nods, "yeah I think so, I just need to stay away from kio"

I nod back, "I think I do too, he is not good for me"

"Really?" Sierra asks me, tilting her head.

"Dude seriously?" I half laugh, "I have a boyfriend"

"So? I think kio brings out more in you," I laugh.

"Really, like what?"

"I don't know, you're not such a goody goody when you're around him"

"Sierra, you're just saying that based off what I've told you"

"Yeah and what you've told me makes my opinion more of an opinion"

"Okay okay okay," Gina cuts in, "me and Elena both stay away from kio and for you Sierra...I guess you have an exception" Sierra chuckles.

"Yeah and I will make sure he stays away from both of y'all" we shake hands while saying "deal." Then the bell rings. I'm excited for my new class.

When I walk in the teacher greets me and introduces me to the class. They all seem very friendly and so does she.

"Well you know elena we're going to need someone to help you out around here and I'm looking for..." she trails off, "where is he?"

The door opens and it's kio.

"Ah! There he is!" She laughs, "Kio, would you be kind enough to show our newcomer, miss elena, around the room?" She smiles at him. I'd rather not.

"Of course I will"

"No I'm oka.." we both say at the same time but I stop when he's smirking.

Ugh, kio fucking Cyr.