Chapter 67 : "damn thats pretty"

*authors note: Here we are , the last chapters, Damn. Make sure to stay till the very last chapter as I will be sharing some words and saying thank you's . Enjoy luvs*

listen to i love you - billie eilish , thank you @AliciaMslt for this suggestion <3

~

What the hell is happening to me?

These memories...they're from earlier...it was kio.

I cross my arms, feeling cold.

I rub my neck as I feel a slight breeze on my neck.

Suddenly I feel scared. It's a chill that runs down my spine.

My lips part and a tear runs down my cheek as my mind comes into realization.

I whisper...

"Kio."

~

The tear runs down my face as the sky is still dark but the light is still coming from the sun.

As I'm getting colder, I feel a speck land on my hand that is on the railing. It's snow...

"Do you remember that time..." I hear his husky voice, it sounds like a whisper but still loud.

"...we were in phycology. It was the first snowfall of winter."

He still stands behind me as he talks.

I begin, "yeah...you were telling me one of your stupid facts...you said it was your favorite one," I feel my face warm up as a smile forms on my face.

"We care more about a single person than about massive tragedies."

"...yeah," the smile goes away.

He comes beside me, only a foot away. He puts his arms on the railing.

"You see the stars?" he looks up in the sky.

"Which ones?"

I'm guessing he's going to tell me another constellation story.

"The constellation right beneath those clouds."

I nod even though he's not looking at me.

"It's a story about an old couple, they were gods. They met when they were teenagers. He was always an ass..."

Hmm. Sounds familiar.

"One day, she touched him. Not physically, but emotionally. She made all his pain go away. For the moment she was there at least. It healed the tears that fell at night though. As he remembered the softness of her skin when he trailed his hands along every inch of her skin. He remembered the soft scent she left on his bed..."

"I want to take care of you elena, all you have to do is let me."

"But she never wanted that. She didn't like how rude and selfish he was. She wanted more, she wanted him to change..."