Chapter 4 : The Grill

There's a million thoughts going through my head from what just happened.

It's first period, world history.

The teacher is super boring, his name is Mr.Philburg. He has a green button up shirt tucked into kakis with a blue spotted tie. He starts introducing us to what we will do this school year. I lay my head down for the rest of class.

My next six periods go by slow but they're okay, I have some friends in each class so I just talked to them. Then eighth period, gym. I walk into the gym to see Sierra.

Today we're just dressing out and doing whatever we want. Too bad the boys are also outside. I wear my yellow gym shirt and tuck it into my blue gym shorts with white stripes on the side. Then I tie up my hair into a high ponytail and grab my phone and walk outside.

I sit on the bleachers, alone and I don't really mind. I'm resting my head in the bleachers above me and my eyes are closed when I hear a voice.

"Those shorts look cute on you" I open my eyes to see kio. Ugh.

Hes resting his head on his arms that are laying on the same bleachers my head was on because I'm sitting near the edge.

I sit up and he's giving me a smirk.

"What do you want kio," I ask him, making sure to put some extra sass in it.

"Nothing I'm just bored, wanna get out of here?" He says with a smile.

I laugh at him and shake my head.

"You know I could give you so much more than your stupid little boyfriend does, i could make you feel so good," he smirks and I look at him with a shy glare.

"I have a boyfriend kio" I kind of whisper and he squints.

I get a text from Anthony.

* I miss you so much babe, meet me after school at the grill ;) *

I smile to myself and reply yes.

...

After school

At five, I meet Anthony at The Grill because he had practice. We hug and talk about our days and our summers.

We talk for about an hour until the food comes. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with tater tots and a vanilla milkshake. It's a really nice dinner but I don't want to bring up Kio because he'll probably get a little mad.

"Do you know kio?" I couldn't help myself.

"No, why?"

"Well he was at your table."

"He was there for your brother, not me."

Oh.

After dinner, Anthony drops me back off at home. I throw my shoes off.

I was extremely tired so went to my room.