Chapter 19 : "stay here tonight?"

*smut warning*

He sits on the edge of the bed and pulls me towards him and I sit on his lap...once again.

We kiss and it feels warm and soft. He presses his tongue against my lips, awaiting entry and part my lips. He moves his tongue in such a rhythmical way and I'm surprised with how well we move with each other.

He lifts off my shirt and trails his hands up. I look at him as he looks at me too.

"I need you too."

He lays me on the bed and starts kissing me. He starts at my neck and sucks the skin. He leave a trail of kisses down to my waist.

He meets me at my face as he unbuckles my jeans. It feels as if everything is going in slo mo as he gazed into my eyes and makes me feel things I've never felt before.

I pull him to kiss me and he does.

"I want to take care of you elena, all you have to do it let me."

I bite my lip, remembering I have a boyfriend that I've completely forgot this whole night.

All I know is that I want him and I need him. He made me feel so good today.

He made laugh, and start feeling things that I haven't with Anthony.

I nod and he smiles.

I sit up and he pulls me to kiss him more. Fire ignited my whole body as I start grinding against him.

He pulls my jeans off and goes down. He whispers for me to trust him and he starts doing it. I arch my back up and let out a moan.

As I feel his tongue slide up and down, my breathing gets faster and faster, louder and louder. My mind goes blank and I can't feel anything just this crazy amount of pleasure and relaxation flowing through me.

Kio comes up to me and we look into each other's eyes, I'm caught in his gaze. He smiles and then gives me slow but intimate kisses and gives me a break between each so that I can catch my breath.

Once I've calmed down he moves my hair out my face and his touch makes me weak as always.

"Stay here tonight?" He laughs at his words.

"I guess I just need some company," he looks sad but I don't question it.

I know that this thing that happened tonight didn't mean anything. It was just us being kids. We will be all over each other one night then over each other the next.

But right now I need this.

I nod and lay my head on his chest.