Chapter 2 : "Kio Cyr"

It's about 30 minutes before the first bell so I decide to meet my friends at the courtyard.

I see gabby, Gina, and Sierra waiting for me at a table. I walk over them with a huge smile on my face, trying not to run so that I don't cause a scene. They wave at me and shout my name.

Once I get to them we all hug and sit down. I tell them all about my amazing summer. My trip to the Bahamas, my new tan, and the job I got. They tell their summer stories too.

As we are all chatting, we hear some loud hollering and laughing. In fact everyone hears it and everyone looks over.

Kio. Kio Cyr. Kio is the most popular boy in school. He's a 'badboy' he hooks up with a lot of girls and every girl has a crush on him. Fun fact! My brother and him are really good friends...ugh.

Everyone finds kio super hot and cool but I find it annoying. It's stupid, he never focuses on school like he should be.

Girls nowadays are into the whole scandalous type of personality, but I like to be grounded and I know what I want and what I'm determined to achieve.

Kios friends go sit at a table but Kio walks to the table that my brother and my boyfriend are sitting at. Yes in fact they are friends, that's how I met Anthony. I see kio bend over on the table and he talks to james like it's something serious.

When I look over at Gina she is practically drooling.
"Guys I think I should go talk to him," Gina says with a confident smile.

"No you should most definitely not" Sierra half-laughs.

Gina makes her lips go to the side as if she's
thinking.

Sierra is friends with him but she's told us many times she doesn't want us getting involved with him. I don't blame her though, he's a dick.

"You know what Sierra, I dont care about what you say," Gina defends herself.

Sierras jaw drops as Gina walks over to the table with kio, my brother, and Anthony.

I really don't want her to embarrass herself so in an attempt to rescue her, Irush over to try and stop her.

By the time I get to her it's already to late she's at the table, greeting Kio.