Chapter 26 : "hot vampires"

me and gabby show up to the party and we see sierra standing outside with James and shes waving to us. there's a lot of people outside and either they're making out or they're just standing around drinking. everyone is dressed in costumes. the guys mostly wearing football uniforms or "hot vampires" and girls wearing slutty little costumes trying to grab the guy's attention.

As our heels are clacking against the road, sierra is exclaiming, "Wow!" You guys look amazing!" I smile at her and give James a hug, I haven't seen him since last night because he spent the night at sierras.

Sierra leads us inside to the kitchen. There are a few people in the kitchen but not too many. Gabby leans against the island as I stand by the edge while sierra and James pour us drinks.

"Whos house is this?" James's eyes narrow.

Sierra begins to answer my question but is interrupted, "damn! you look smokin in that skirt" oh hell no.

I turn to see Kio, ondreaz, amber, dixie, and the boy named mason. Kio is shirtless and wearing black jeans. he has a cape with a little blood by his lip. I'm guessing he's a vampire, as expected.

Amber is angel and dixie is a devil. Mason is wearing a common beach outfit and Ondreaz is wearing a plain black sweatshirt with washed jeans.

"shut the fuck up Kio," James says aggressively. James knows about what happened with him and ondreaz because Anthony decided to tell him.

"Oh chill out...I'm just playing around," Kio winks at me.

Is that the only thing you do?

"Well you're not going to be playing around with her because if you do, i swear to-" Kio interrupts him, "yeah yeah yeah, you kill me or some shit," James rolls his eyes.

Amber gets a drink and then whines, "Ugh can yall stop fighting, I want to go play beer pong or something," by the looks of it..and sound, she's already drunk.

They all agree except sierra is still pouring drinks.

"Sierra? you coming?" amber asks.

"yeah, I just need to pour Elena a drink."

"no go ahead, I can do it," Kio grabs the pitcher from her and gestures her towards amber. i roll my eyes as he looks at me, smirking. sierra nods and smiles and goes on with the others.

Kio takes forever pouring my drink so I finally speak up, "Kio are you almost done?"

He probably spiked my drink.

He stops and turns to face me, "you know, I'm starting to think you don't like me very much."

I scoff, "Isn't that obvious? Of course I don't" he chuckles.

He leans closer to me, pressing me against the counter, "your body didn't say that...in my bed"

I let out a tiny gasp and push him away from me.

"but then again, I can make you respond to me like that in many more ways," he smirks and grabs my waist. his lips latch on to mine and without a thought or hesitation I kiss him back. fuck you Elena.

I finally pull away and he smiles. he turns back to the counter, handing me my drink.

I laugh a little, "You know, you are one of the most predictable people I have ever met."

"Is that so? what makes you say that?"

I gesture to his costume, "Everything."

He laughs, "Says the one wearing a baby movie logo on their shirt" my mouth drops.

"For the record-" he interrupts me.

"Uh uh. don't say a word, Elena," he winks, "You know I'm right."

"Oh my god, would you stop with all the winking and the...interrupting," I stutter.

We both start walking to the room where the others are at, "I can wink at you all I want, I know you like it," i giggle and he smirks.

having fun with Kio makes me forget all my troubles, but it all comes back when I walk into the room and see Anthony...staring right at me.