Chapter 17 : i cant believe him

*trigger warning; substance abuse*

After lunch we do a few other things but James drops me off at home while Sierra and him go to a party. By the time I get home it's already 4.

Once I open the door to my house I'm exhausted. This week has been hectic. I decide to look for my dad.

I go to his room, "hey dad-" oh my god.

He's on his bed, he's not awake but he's definitely not sleeping. When I look to his side there's a bottle of pills and there's a long needle. Holy shit. There's bottles of alcohol on the floor and a few on the bed.

I run to his bed and I shake him while yelling his name.

"Dad! Dad! Please get up," I start sobbing and yelling for someone to help.

I shake to get my phone as I dial 911.

"Hello what's your emergency"

"Yes um, I-i th-think that my dad was do-doing drugs and now he won't get up," I'm afraid she can't hear me because of sobbing and stuttering but I don't care because I don't know what else to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 hours later

They keep my dad at the hospital over night and tell me to head home. I do as they say but I have no home to get to.

The police are still at my house because they're investigating even though there's no point too. James is still out with Sierra and isnt answering his phone, I can't believe him.

I don't know where else to go or what else to do.

I do have one option but it's a very bad option.