Chapter 7 : "shes way too tight"

Kios POV

After what seems like one hundred rounds of games, I am too drunk. I'm on the bed with Morgan on top of me. The two girls are kissing and have no shirts on but the boys and Ondreaz are all sitting with each other, vaping. The room gets quiet after Amber decides to bring up Elena.

"Where did you even find that girl dude?" Ondreaz asks me.

"I didn't, she showed up here tonight."

I can't help but feel a little bad for her but after her brother is a big boy, he can handle it.

Ondreaz laughs, "what to fuck you? You can tell she's way too tight," he laughs again.

"She showed up because of her brother" I tell him.

"Your friends with her brother?"

"Yeah we met over the summer, apparently some guy was giving drugs to him and that's why she came here, she thought it was me," ondreaz finds what I tell him humorous so he just laughs again.

No one one was giving him drugs. He might act tough but James is too much of a pussy. I'd tell her and maybe them, but it's none of their business.

Morgan speaks up, "You guys should take her virginity," woah.

"Morgan that's low, even for me" I tell her.

She's cute and all but she deserves to pop her cherry with the right guy.

"Well she needs it, she's so stuck up," Morgan laughs.

"You know we should kio, Morgan's right" Ondreaz adds.

I start to think. Maybe I should...she's hot and all and I'm not supposed to be feeling anything for girls like her.

Me and ondreaz stand up.

"Okay lets do it," I tell him.

"Both of us?"

"Yeah"

"Alright lets do it"

I take his vape and we shake hands. While the smoke hits his face, he laughs.