Chapter 23 : "...into me"

we finish our food and we throw it away and we go back to the car.

Once we're in the car Ondreaz doesn't start driving, instead he looks me and says, "do you really love your boyfriend?"

I scoff, "what kind of question is that!"

"An honest one"

"Yeah of course I do"

"But why? I could make you laugh and...," he runs his hand over my thigh, "I could make you feel so much better than he does"

Why does everyone keep saying that?

I move his hand and laugh, "I'm fine, thank you"

He smirks and starts to pull out.

I've never though about any other guys since I started dating Anthony which was in like 8th grade which yeah was kind of weird cause he was a freshman and there was always a lot of girls around him. But ever since freshman year started I've been thinking about other things. It's not that I'm bored of him or anything because I love him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we get to my house, ondreaz and I walk to my backyard and sit on a small table.

There's a few minutes of silence before he speaks up, "you want me to stay tonight?"

It startles me as I look to my side and he's smiling. The little twinkle in his eye shines from the full moon.

I shake my head, "no, I'll be okay"

"Well I think that I should, I mean your shitty little boyfriend won't"

I swat him, "don't call him that"

"What? I think you deserve a little fun in your life," he smirks.

"Yeah so do I...but definitely not with you," I laugh and he smiles.

He gets up and comes to my chair. He picks me up and sets me down on the table as he's in between my legs looking right at me.

It all happened so fast that I screamed when I was on the table.

He laughs, "you're so cute when you're like this"

I cross my arms and smile, "and that would be?"

He looks at me with his mouth partly slighted, "...into me"

I gasp and laugh at the same time as he pulls my face to his and silences me.

He kisses me as he moves his hands down to my waist, pushing me against him. I moan and I can feel him smile. He slides his tongue into my mouth and mine does the same as we move together smoothly and softly. I'm shocked at how I react to him.

When i pull away I see him smile and licks his lips. I let out a small smile but it fades as my eyes move behind ondrez and I freeze.