Chapter 31 : "but i..."

* hey everyone! I just wanted to say sorry for the late update, again! I'm trying so hard to update as soon as i can! For now I will release three chapters but I will release the other two a little later in the day. I hope you enjoy! And tysm for almost 30k reads!! - val :) *

"Eh hem," we pull away and look to our side, being interrupted. It's Anthony.

Elenas POV

"Um...sure" I tell him

I'm still out of breath from my kiss with kio. It does suck to be interrupted, but it's Anthony...my self conscious tells me...the guy you hurt...

We go outside.

"So..." he's looking at me with his soft eyes

"Look elena," he sighs as I begin to chew on my cheek, "I realized what a huge mistake I made"

I have a confused face, "What?" He takes my hand in his.

"I love you elena, I love you so much."

"But I..." I talk softly, confused.

"Yeah I know that you cheated on me, but Sierra told me what you were going through at the time and how it was mostly likely a mistake," he looks down at me with hope in his eyes.

As much as I hate the fact that he justifying my mistakes...the way I hurt him, I miss him so much too. And no matter how my feelings have changed for kio tonight, I can't go back to him. Even if the littlest part of me feels something for kio, he's a player and he'll play me.

I look up at him tightening my grip in his hands, "I love you too anthony, so much," I start to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I...i just miss you," I let out a smile, "that's all"

He smiles back, "so what does this mean?"

"We...try it again?" He asks.

I nod, "I'd like that"

He puts his hands on my neck and pulls me up to kiss him. The kiss feels foreign but still a feeling of memory because it's something that I've missed.

That night we go back to Anthony's and sleep there.